Denis Zakaria (4 Viewers)

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Impressed since he's joined. But should the B2B next year be his or Loca's role (provided we get someone like SMS as well)?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
The only downside from Zakaria, he is coming from an injury. If he can put that past behind him and make himself available then good for us
this and the other downside is his inability to use left feet. If u look closely at him, he cant kick with his left to save his life. Even though he has his limitations i like this signing, he is so fast and big, great for pressing and also has that drive forward. To imagine we traded Benta for him and even earned some money is unreal.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
his gameplay does not give the impression of a classic dm.
I see now, yes he is looks like a midfielder with flair and loves to go forward and shoot from long range too, more like a box to box midfielder
But looking from the past data, it seems he capable as DM even he has record play as center back too. so he should have an awareness on defense duty

Or should we say the magic word? "made him a regista"

Mar 9, 2006
Matches
Total played 9
Started 6
Minutes per game 66
Touches28.7

Matches
Total played 16
Started 15
Minutes per game 87
Touches 65.4

Unbelievable, what was the point so sign him? So Allegri will destroy him? or what? His was pure DM for Gladbach, why would you try to turn him into b2b here? WHY? Just put him in front of 2 central defenders but no, why would allegri do that? Let's play Rabiot or Arthur as registas :rofl:
Без имени.jpg

He became WORSE in almost everything here. But keep telling me that it's the players and never allegri. Worse in defending, worse in passing, worse in possession, bloody fucking jesus christ. Just look at the difference in the carries, fucking hell :rofl: from 94.7% passes received quality to 79.8%!!! Progressive carries with the ball from 142 yards to only 62:lol:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)