delpiero the best player in serie a (2 Viewers)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
on goal.com they chose delpiero the best player in the year

they chose him 11 times in the team of the year

the list is:

11 Del Piero
10 Suazo, Toni
7 Di Michele, Tavano
6 Bonazzoli, Ibrahimovic, Totti, Trezeguet
5 Di Napoli, Kakà, Pandev, Paredes, Shevchenko
4 Adriano, Di Canio, Flachi, F.Inzaghi, C.Lucarelli, Obinna, Pirlo, Recoba, Sulley Muntari, Giacomo Tedesco
3 Bojinov, Candela, Cariello, Cassano, Cozza, Cozzolino, D’agostino, Di Natale, Fiore, Foggia, Gobbi, Jorgensen, Martins, Mutarelli, Palombo, Rocchi, Tare, Vannucchi, Vucinic
2 Amoruso, Barone, Biso, Bonetto, Dacourt, De Rossi, Donadel, Emerson, Figo, Gasbarroni, Jankulovski, Kutuzov, Mancini, Mihajlovic, Morfeo, Quagliarella, Simplicio, Solari, Tonetto, Zanchetta
1 Almiron, Amauri, Bogdani, Bonanni, Bresciano, Buscé, Camoranesi, Capone, Corini, Dabò, Diana, Domizzi, Gilardino, Guana, Jimenez, Konan, Liverani, Maldini, Marchionni, Morrone, Nesta, Pandev, Pellissier, Perrotta, Pfertzel, Pinga, Pizarro, Reginaldo, Seedorf, Terlizzi, Valdes, Volpato, Volpi

http://goal.com/it/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=52262

what you think

please discuss

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Forza il grande capitano!

he deserves it, cause he scored alot of goals only as a substitude (in the most games!)

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Very good news in the bad time. (I hope Moggi didn't bribe them to make juve's player win this honour :p )

FORZA ALEX!

AbuGadanzieri said:
6 Bonazzoli, Ibrahimovic, Totti, Trezeguet
hhmmm :disagree:

Jul 12, 2002
Slightly questionable, but it makes sense. Del Piero was a clutch performer and we won the league, so why not?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Seven said:
I think it should have been Toni. But congrats to Ale.
indeed.anyway it's just depended on the number of being his name in the team of the week.IMO it's not the best way to choose the best player of the season.but anyway,Ale was one of the best.

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
Toni owned the league..i think he deserve it...but Del piero definitly did big things for juve to win the league...so he does deserve it too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)