delpiero the best player in serie a (1 Viewer)

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
bianconero said:
But away from this nonsense: he has not got the guile to pull the strings that we need pulling. He is a useful puppet (super-sub), but not a puppet master.
Uhh, ok. I guess you like playing with words. Anyway, you're entitled to your opinion. DP isn't the best player in the world like I said in my previous post which you nicely ignored but you should watch Juve games sometimes.

May 25, 2006
'Alex' has broke a record this season and become 'Juve'`s top striker
'Juve' is the best team in Italy.. so.. the Top Striker of the Best Team
deserves to the Best Player in Italy....

'Alex' ROCKS!!!!!

Sep 1, 2002
jussiut said:
Uhh, ok. I guess you like playing with words. Anyway, you're entitled to your opinion. DP isn't the best player in the world like I said in my previous post which you nicely ignored but you should watch Juve games sometimes.

I have seen all but four games this season, and a good chunk of these in the stadium. It seems that the bleeding obvious is not so bleeding obvious: DP had his best season for many a year because Capeelo used him to the best of his abilities, and that does mean as our joker-albeit a very good one to have.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
bianconero said:
I have seen all but four games this season, and a good chunk of these in the stadium. It seems that the bleeding obvious is not so bleeding obvious: DP had his best season for many a year because Capeelo used him to the best of his abilities, and that does mean as our joker-albeit a very good one to have.
Yes, I agree with you on that. Capello should've fielded DP more in some parts of the season and I don't think DP's form would've dipped because of few extra starting eleven places but the general idea of DP playing more consistently and better because of the rest and the competition is true. I don't agree with you on that DP is one-trick-pony or how the hell you say that since I saw every Juve game except two and saw him do many more tricks than just one.

DP is still an excellent player who can solve matches with one amazing move. The problem is that sometimes he fades away to the background and when things aren't going well for him it shows in his performance.

Maybe this would belong to the official DP topic but what the hell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)