delpiero & inzaghi or trezeguet.? (2 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
Erik,
Don't you think it is Pippo who is more arrogant.;). I never seen him give credit to his teamates his goal until this year. And hence why a lot times, he celebrated on his own.:D.
He's a tad arrogant too, I admit. But I never claimed he wasn't!

I personally that there are at times Del Piero is too diplomatic.:). Sure, there is a lot type around him, but from the interviews that I have read, he seems to be modest guy for his talent. And quite intelligent too.:).
Interviews are there for the superstars to say what the fans what to hear. "The fans in this country really are something special! The best in the world" blablablablablablablablabla ... yadayadayadayadayadayada

Compared to likes to Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Totti, Keane, Hierro, Carlos, I think Del Piero is very modest.
Some examples you use there!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 1, 2002
Erik,
Don't you think it is Pippo who is more arrogant.;). I never seen him give credit to his teamates his goal until this year. And hence why a lot times, he celebrated on his own.:D.

I personally that there are at times Del Piero is too diplomatic.:). Sure, there is a lot type around him, but from the interviews that I have read, he seems to be modest guy for his talent. And quite intelligent too.:).

Compared to likes to Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Totti, Keane, Hierro, Carlos, I think Del Piero is very modest.
especially TOTTI...
though he is talented, he's very arrogant imo.
but we do need talented player.
so.... what about totti in Juve? :D

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
totti would never transfer to juve.
he's roma's icon. it's like mixing both teams if you put him in juve. and i'm sure that would cause turmoil in rome...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I guess it all depends what evidence you base your argument on. I can't say I have seen DP to be arrogant but I don't follow him around every day either so who's to say.

From interviews, articles etc it would appear that Trez has a bit of an attitude but so far nothing dramatic. He wants a new contract and he wants to play, that he has demonstrated.

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
i dont think there's anything wrong with trez. its just right that he should ask for a better contract. but if he doesnt get his request, there's nothing wrong with that. he already signed a contract and he has to respect it..

OP

mela88

Dec 29, 2002
  • Thread Starter #26
    :confused:Although trez has been out for a while due to injury i think he's back on form and now with the DP AND DT back to f:Dantastic form i think they'll do just as well this season as they did last season. and i agree with the people who have said inzaghi is quite arrogant because me personally i've never read anything about DP being arrogant . so do you all think we should all agree that DP and DT are a better combination than DP and INZA..

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
    If you compare the inzaghi we had last year with juve i prefer treze but at the time we are talking inzaghi seems in a better form.Anyway my option would be treze especially because of his age cause who knows at the age of 29 he might be sth like 10 times better than inzaghi.

Honey

Dec 24, 2002
    Erik,

:thumb:

I'm glad pippo moved to Milan :D

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Nick ] ++
    If you compare the inzaghi we had last year with juve i prefer treze but at the time we are talking inzaghi seems in a better form.Anyway my option would be treze especially because of his age cause who knows at the age of 29 he might be sth like 10 times better than inzaghi.
    well, pippo certainly is in better form than trez because trez was injured. if he weren't injured, i reckon he could've done better than pippo's luck at late..:cool:

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
    DP & Trez for Juve:cool::cool:
    DP & Inzaghi for Italy:cheesy::cheesy:

btw I've never heard anyone (except someboby here)saying that Del Piero is arrogant:confused:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++
    DP & Inzaghi for Italy:cheesy::cheesy:
    oh no, oh no no no..I don't think so..I'm afraid there's a certain Vieri who, well lets face it is a much better footballer

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
    yup, vieri and dp for italy.
    pippo can stay in the bench in case bobo or dp get tired and needs to rest.. hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)