delpiero & inzaghi or trezeguet.? (2 Viewers)

mela88

Dec 29, 2002
who do you think makes the better combination delpiero and inzaghi, or delpiero and trezeguet?
Although delpiero and inzaghi had their differences i have to admit that they did make a good team. But then again at the present moment delpiero and trezeguet have been compared to Sivori and Charles, who are great legends, and between delpiero and trezeguet they did score alot of goals between them (i don't actually know how many).
So what do you think?

Del-piero & Inzaghi
or
Del-piero & Trezeguet. :D: :angel::confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Nah, just kidding :D

Del Piero & Trezeguet seems to be the better pair. Their co-operation on the pitch is excellent and they don't have quarrels like Del Piero and Inzaghi used to have. I believe that has it's influence on the play!

Disease

Jan 4, 2003
Um, I must say that Del Piero is better off paired up with Trez rather than Pippo. a team works best when there's trust and understanding among team members.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Del Piero and Inzaghi, two of my personal favs. i digged that pairing so much.

i think it's difficult to compare DP with Pippo or Trez cause DP was struggling after his injury for much of his work with Pippo, so itæs difficult to say what it would have been like now.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Nah, just kidding :D

Del Piero & Trezeguet seems to be the better pair. Their co-operation on the pitch is excellent and they don't have quarrels like Del Piero and Inzaghi used to have. I believe that has it's influence on the play!
Agree, agree, agree............

And................DP and Trez scored 40 goals last season! Thats Juve record (Pippo and DP scored 39)

Buffon#1

Jan 2, 2003
Trezeguet is a real scoring machine!!!!He can shoot and score from any position...He has a "feeling" of goal!! He is also the best forward and player of the last Italian Championship....I don`t actually remember Inzaghi being one...
Del Piero???He has the best techniques and "feeling" of pass!!!

So we have the best "feeling of goal" + the best "feeling of pass" in our team....I think it is the BEST COMBINATION:)

Honey

Dec 24, 2002
DP and DT :thumb:

DP and Inzaghi used to be the best couple in serie A but that's before Inzaghi beginning acting like a jselfish jerk.. :yuck:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
well people have their own views about it, but I wont say that pippo was selfish. IMO Ale-Pippo was a proven formula, and now both ale and pippo are flying, more so pippo. trez has potential, and is more skilful than pippo, but still needs to show that he can partner ale in attack for a whole season. pippo was never so injury-prone which would prove a plus

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
but since it's a joke, i take it back

definitely DP & DT..racking up 40 goals is amazing.
though i woould wonder how DP & Pippo would do now that Pippo is soaring and DP is back with his brilliance...

but hell, trez would begin to rack up the goal scorer's tally once he gets back on the pitch...

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
i got a question?
how many games did henry play for juve before he was sold? did he make an impact?

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
Delpiero and Trezegoal!

during inzaghi's last seasons at juve he was being selfish coz they were also competing for a place in the Azzuri!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by primo_mp ] ++
no effense but i can tell that you're not appreciative of del piero's contribution...
I'm not appreciative of the hype around him ... and his arrogance for all that matter...

Primo

Dec 20, 2002

I'm not appreciative of the hype around him ... and his arrogance for all that matter...
i'm sorry but i have to disagree with DP being arrogant. he has always shown respect for anyone ever sice. even if he wanted to play starter in the world cup, he never complained to trap and always respected his decision and didn't trash inzaghi or montella for getting his spot in the nazionale. also when carlo ance chose to bench him a couple of times when he was stil in charge, he never argued and respected the man's decision. i don't think he could be called arrogant...

I might be more open minded if you could give instances showing DP's arrogance...

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002

Erik,
Don't you think it is Pippo who is more arrogant.;). I never seen him give credit to his teamates his goal until this year. And hence why a lot times, he celebrated on his own.:D.

I personally that there are at times Del Piero is too diplomatic.:). Sure, there is a lot type around him, but from the interviews that I have read, he seems to be modest guy for his talent. And quite intelligent too.:).

Compared to likes to Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Totti, Keane, Hierro, Carlos, I think Del Piero is very modest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)