delpiero & inzaghi or trezeguet.? (1 Viewer)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
well, i guess he created problems for juve when he scored against us to beat us. but i reckon to put di natale on the bench of the NT to back-up fiore in case the NEW NT COACH (not trap) decides to rotate the squad...

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

thats why I should be NT coach!

--------------------------------Buffon--------------------------------

------------Iuliano--------Cannavaro--------Nesta--------------

Zambrotta--------Tacchinardi-------------Pirlo------------Fiore

---------------------------------Totti---------------------------------

-----------------------Del Piero-------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Vieri----------------------------
I don't think Left-hand side is the best position for Fiore. He can play there at club level but in reality he is a central midfielder and would get cruelly exposed on the defensive part by the opposition. Also I think he and Pirlo would be too similar to play on the same team although Fiore tends to be more energetic and Pirlo brings more vision and passing range.
If I was the National Team coach, I would try to bring in youngsters in to the side. There is no better time to do it. Trap put faith in his starts and yet they failed to deliver. Why not give chance to the likes of Bonera, Ferrari, Maresca, Borriello, Di Natale, Legrotagglie, Maccarone, or even Cassano to become full member of the national team. Ferrari and Bonera could develop into a real quality central defenders with unique ability. Ferrari has very good understanding of the game with excellent foot while Bonera could become Gentile type solid defender. Legrotagglie is an elagant defender a worthy playing for any national team. I think old players like Iluliano, Panucci, should be replaced.
Italia has, in my opinion, an oustanding group of youngsters and given chance I believe they can easily surpass the current crop in terms of achievement even though the current national side is one of the most talented since 1990, because they failed to reach their full potential.

My formation

----------------------------Buffon-------------------------
-----Bonera-----Cannavaro----Nesta----Coco-------

--------------Brighi-----Pirlo------Maresca/Fiore/Di Natale----

----------------------Totti-----Del Piero--------

---------------------------Vieri--------------------

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
3 DM's!? whats this, the trapattoni fan club?
we were just citing probabilities to contradict trap's current strategies...

OFF WITH THE HEAD!!! ---->SACK THE COACH! SACK THE COACH!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by primo_mp ] ++
we were just citing probabilities to contradict trap's current strategies...
But playing 3 DM's is even worse than trap! There is no way a team requires 3 DM's with the likes of Nesta and Cannavaro and Buffon behind them. Also Del Piero won't play as an attacking midfielder, so thats a non-starter too.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
if you saw Germany - Israel.. we played with so few attacking players, almost all were defenders, sweepers and defensive midfielders. it worked like shit!

Nielsen is even worse than Trap in this matter. now he will destroy Kolding

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
if you saw Germany - Israel.. we played with so few attacking players, almost all were defenders, sweepers and defensive midfielders. it worked like shit!

Nielsen is even worse than Trap in this matter. now he will destroy Kolding
Who is Nielsen? What was the scoreline in that match?
Good:D or Bad Idea?:(

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by primo_mp ] ++

Who is Nielsen? What was the scoreline in that match?
Good:D or Bad Idea?:(
Richard Nielsen was our coach for 2 years but not anymore. he was the Manager that took the European championship in 92 with Denmark.

btw we lost that match 7-1 :D

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Dp and trez might have scored more goals last season but as a pair the Dp-Inzaghi combo in full flow was a joy to watch with both great skill and movement by the pair of them with Zz as the puppet master pulling the strings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)