Delpiero and totti (1 Viewer)

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tikus ] ++

figo is the best...totti and del P just talented player
Figo is trash, he does nothing when you stick a real defender like carnnavaro or Nesta on him. He does the same move over and over, I can read him like a book. He is old now anyway, no where near Totti's class, nor near Del Piero's flair!

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Figo was good years ago, before join the white shit, whe he was playing for Barcelona...now he plays crap and has become violent when he is outsmarted......its a pitty how Real Madrid can transform good players in crap....

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++

you were waiting for someone to say it .....we know u hate him :groan:
believe me i dont hate him , i only say my openion of him as a player ,and thank god some one else share and see this ,and i know a lot of dp fans realize this but hate to admit it.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

believe me i dont hate him , i only say my openion of him as a player ,and thank god some one else share and see this ,and i know a lot of dp fans realize this but hate to admit it.
The problem is that you people put all the blame on him if juve is not playing will .... Every season he is amongst the best five juve players in that season

This year he is much better than Nedved and Thuram, but people still criticize him as if he was the reason behind this year's fall. while the other two we don't hear as much criticism

Alex

May 1, 2004
To true Ahmed...
Del Piero is the centre of so much attention that he is always trying to please someone but can't just play. He use to play for fun ... I think

xNeo is an idiot. Real Madrid have brought the best out of so many players. They not only do this with established foreigners and tranfers but with home grown talent ie. Pavon, Guti, Raul- have you heard of him? Portillo... When was the last time we grew some talent.?

and on the matter of Figo. What the F&%k are you talking about. Figo is the msot fouled player in European history... No shit he gets a little pissed off once every hundred games. And Zidane, he played his best matches in the "white" strip and also the French national team.

Totti himself would only leave Rome for Madrid- if the players like the place and setup it can't be too bad Hey??

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++

The problem is that you people put all the blame on him if juve is not playing will .... Every season he is amongst the best five juve players in that season

This year he is much better than Nedved and Thuram, but people still criticize him as if he was the reason behind this year's fall. while the other two we don't hear as much criticism
Please , dp is better than nedved this year , i dont know how many of juve fans will say this is true???????

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Some1 was right , most of the Juve fans , always put the Blame on our Captain... it seems no one knows his value yet!! i don't mean value as Dp , value as the way he PLAYS !! Dp will do history in Juve if he scores like 20 or 25 more goals with Juve, he will achieve 200 soon , no one did this before to juve , and see how MANY TIMES he was injured !!! Damn u PPL!!!

as some of u who said figo is better then Dp and totti.. hehe thats the most supid thing i have ever heard !!!

ALL THE WAY FORZA DP!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)