Delpiero and totti (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Putting blame on DP is not correct. And I am sure not many people do that.

But on the other hand, he is no "God" or someone who "pulls his team out all the time".

He is a great player, but to me he is no greater than Ferrara, Conte or Tacchinardi. He does what he is paid for (scores goals and gives passes). That does not make him more important than any other player in Juventus squad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Putting blame on DP is not correct. And I am sure not many people do that.

But on the other hand, he is no "God" or someone who "pulls his team out all the time".

He is a great player, but to me he is no greater than Ferrara, Conte or Tacchinardi. He does what he is paid for (scores goals and gives passes). That does not make him more important than any other player in Juventus squad.
Are you serious ?? so u consider Ferrara , conte , tachi better then Dp...
hmm STRANGE !! P.s i don't think Dp is doing his Job JUST because he is paid to do so ... he loves juve dude... if u think it's cuz of the money then i bet he would have been to abrahamovic or to madrid !

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Are you serious ?? so u consider Ferrara , conte , tachi better then Dp...
hmm STRANGE !! P.s i don't think Dp is doing his Job JUST because he is paid to do so ... he loves juve dude... if u think it's cuz of the money then i bet he would have been to abrahamovic or to madrid !
Dead serious. :D

I never said that "Ferrara and Conte are better than DP", I said that "to me he (DP) is no greater than Ferrara, Conte or Tacchinardi". There is a big difference.

Yes, DP probably loves Juve, but so do Ferrara and Conte, I am sure.

I am a fan of Juventus FC. To me all players are the same. I care about one thing- winning (and the sooner- the better).

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
Del Piero is better than Totti..

Totti is ARROGANT
Thats just bullshit, Totti aint arrogant at all, if you have seen him on italian tv shows (which you obviously dont have) then youll see that he actually are a nice guy, he's just stupid thats all. Anyhow arrogant or not has nothing to do with how good you are as a player!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

Thats just bullshit, Totti aint arrogant at all, if you have seen him on italian tv shows (which you obviously dont have) then youll see that he actually are a nice guy, he's just stupid thats all. Anyhow arrogant or not has nothing to do with how good you are as a player!
Being stupid does not neccesarily mean that he is a bad guy :D

Aug 26, 2003
IMO Del Piero had his best time when he was young in the 96 or something like that, but at this moment of time Totti is pure class, as much i love Alex i have to admit that!

but i also think that Del Piero will be really strong next season i don't know why but i have that feeling!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
IMO Del Piero had his best time when he was young in the 96 or something like that, but at this moment of time Totti is pure class, as much i love Alex i have to admit that!

but i also think that Del Piero will be really strong next season i don't know why but i have that feeling!
me 2 i got this feelings!

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
To true Ahmed...
Del Piero is the centre of so much attention that he is always trying to please someone but can't just play. He use to play for fun ... I think

xNeo is an idiot. Real Madrid have brought the best out of so many players. They not only do this with established foreigners and tranfers but with home grown talent ie. Pavon, Guti, Raul- have you heard of him? Portillo... When was the last time we grew some talent.?

and on the matter of Figo. What the F&%k are you talking about. Figo is the msot fouled player in European history... No shit he gets a little pissed off once every hundred games. And Zidane, he played his best matches in the "white" strip and also the French national team.

Totti himself would only leave Rome for Madrid- if the players like the place and setup it can't be too bad Hey??
Oh Please!!! What does Real Madrid's “wonderful” football system have to do with Figo being old? He is trash now, and he doesn't have it anymore. True he was good, probably the second best player to come out of Portugal! Doesn't mean he is the best, he is trash now and he's old. Del Piero isn't the best player right now either, but I'd take him over Figo, and I'd def take Totti over either of them. So you and your beloved Real Madrid, who's team is worth over 100m and STILL CAN'T WIN SHIT, can blow me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)