Delpiero and Totti Who is the best? (1 Viewer)

Ilqar

Nov 12, 2005
Two great players in the world, but who is the greater?
This is my opinion:
Delpiero is a player who can momently change the course of match. He is more experienced than Totti and he is more intellegient than Totti

As to Totti, he is also a great player, but he fails experement. He always want score himself, he want prove oneself. Because of Delpiero i like him more. And at last Alex is more nicer than Totti.
I'm waiting for your opinions about this two great players?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
2 different players 2 different positions.....2 different histories ....2 different people....2 complicated 2 answer.....

OP
Ilqar

Ilqar

Nov 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    hambon said:
    2 different players 2 different positions.....2 different histories ....2 different people....2 complicated 2 answer.....
    What,the fact that they are two different players, it's naturally. I dont think that between they positions exist a large different. As to history it's also naturally. I don't think they are two different people ther are both italians.

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    if we're are talking about both players at their best, hands down del peiro wins, but currently, i would say totti is better

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Ilqar said:
    Two great players in the world, but who is the greater?
    This is my opinion:
    Delpiero is a player who can momently change the course of match. He is more experienced than Totti and he is more intellegient than Totti

As to Totti, he is also a great player, but he fails experement. He always want score himself, he want prove oneself. Because of Delpiero i like him more. And at last Alex is more nicer than Totti.
    I'm waiting for your opinions about this two great players?
    you asked that in a wrong place at a wrong time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)