Delpiero and Totti Who is the best? (1 Viewer)

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Totti is better than Del piero whether we like it or not ... Totti is currently the best italian player... I dont know why people keep comparing players as normal people!? Players are players because of what they achieve and do on a football pitch, they are not players because they are being nice to the people or the press, or because of their lifestyles.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Totti is miles ahead of DP in terms of playing football in spitting and in making a fool of himself
Alex is a lot smarter humble and calmer on and off the field
So if you want a friend it`s DP if you want a player its Totti

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Mental issues aside,

Del Piero is a great player and he does his job when playing in attack. Sometimes he scores, sometimes not, sometimes he assists, sometimes not. An overall good player who plays well in attack.

Totti is Roma and completely lifts the side up. Just watching his goal vs Inter this season verifies this. Without him, Roma would be a mediocre team which, despite what many in these forums like to think, they are not.

OP
Ilqar

Ilqar

Nov 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #67
    i don't know who is the best as a person, despite i love him Totti is better as a player

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Sir Sebastian said:
    no shit dp is a better person, but totti is without a doubt the better player

(recently)
    To be fair, Del Piero used to outclass him in every aspect. And what sucks even more for Totti is that when he was at his best, two to three years ago, Del Piero decided to have 2 grand seasons as well. No, Totti won't be remembered too long, but Del Piero will.

Jul 12, 2002
    They're both fucking wankers anyway. They can't win anything big together, so screw both of them... That's what most people will think in ten years time...

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
    Ian said:
    They're both fucking wankers anyway. They can't win anything big together, so screw both of them... That's what most people will think in ten years time...
    :lol:

I know a really good anger management course. Interested?

KONG THE KING

Dec 23, 2005
    hmm,right now this quetion has only one answer : totti (f him :D)
    But in the past I remember DP beeing the best italian player...,beeing nr 10 in Italy's team,and he was once close to get a golden ball.
    Totti's problem is that he never played a CL final,DP played 4 and won once...and if I remember well DP played in the lost final with france ,I just can't remember totti then?If I'm wrong please notify me,couse I don't like to talk bullshit
    captain of juve (best team in Italy) >>>>>>>captain of roma :haha:
    if we have to weight the impact that they have in football history DP is better,but in last 3 years totti played better
    who are we to talk about theirs private life,to judge the about what they do ...(gettin drunk, get drugs, f whores WHO DOES"NT WANT THAT?)

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    Originally Posted by KONG THE KING

and if I remember well DP played in the lost final with france ,I just can't remember totti then?If I'm wrong please notify me,couse I don't like to talk bullshit
    Totti played in the final with france, and arguably was the best player, i hate to say this, but del piero was very poor in the final and missed two very easy chances, had he scored, it would have killed off Frances chance of getting back into the game and italy would have been euro champions of 2000

Though i agree with you, in the past Del Piero was by far better than Totti in glory days and being the captian of JUVENTUS is a great achievement , being captian of as roma................who are they?

KONG THE KING

Dec 23, 2005
    yes ,right,totti played :D but I just can't rmember his face in that game ,my bad,anyway I can remember 2 big misses from DP :( he was in the position to win euro cup but he did'nt,to bad ,...he's a legend anyway

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    KONG THE KING said:
    yes ,right,totti played :D but I just can't rmember his face in that game ,my bad,anyway I can remember 2 big misses from DP :( he was in the position to win euro cup but he did'nt,to bad ,...he's a legend anyway
    and thats what made him that

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    Originally Posted by KONG THE KING
    yes ,right,totti played but I just can't rmember his face in that game ,my bad,anyway I can remember 2 big misses from DP he was in the position to win euro cup but he did'nt,to bad ,...he's a legend anyway
    :agree: .........a lesser player would have been finished after that, but ale came back, i hope he can erase that memory by wining the world cup with italy scoring in the final :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)