Delpiero and Totti Who is the best? (1 Viewer)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
del piero is a better striker, totti is a better playmaker. however, in terms of recognition across the world, del piero wins. totti is loved in rome and a little across italy (unless he does something big this WC)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
true, del piero has a bigger reputation world wide, totti is a coward, he is content to be the king of rome, he's scared of leaving for a bigger club because he knows eh wotn be treated the same

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Il Re said:
true, del piero has a bigger reputation world wide, totti is a coward, he is content to be the king of rome, he's scared of leaving for a bigger club because he knows eh wotn be treated the same
:shocked:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Regardlish of Totti's low class and stupid behaviours I am an admirer of his football skills and effect on the field. When he is playing good its like the whole team is on.
At Roma he represnts alot. The fans love him. The fans see in him the savior. The see in him the man who can take them from ground to glory. When Totti doesn't play you see Roma are lost. They are clueless. Even during the Capello days, Totti was the man. Totti's love for Roma is something many players should learn from.
Del Piero is a fantastic player. For me he is the most sensational player I have ever seen. The way he touches the ball, the way he dribbles ..etc its just sensational. He is one of those players that when they are on the field no matter what the score is and no matter how bad Juve are losing I know that he can lift and turn the table with his brilliance. The way he started at Juve as a small, unrecognized player and the way he grew up from that to becoming on of the Juve's all time best legends is something phenomenal. The way he was able to over come the difficulty whether it was from injuries or from catastrophic press is something you have to raise your hat even if you are not a fan.

Both Totti and Del Piero are great players, both are captains of their squads and both have printed one way or another their name in the history of their club. They are very comparable players..
For me, I would chose Del Piero. He is technically gifted, he is well mannered, and he is one of the best forwards I have ever seen. He is the one and only King of Turin.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
when you say " who's the Best" that's mean lots of thing like :
(career-personality-popularity)

Then you can recognize who has all these things !! :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Good Post ZAF.

Playa, Popularity It's Dp, no doubt about it.

Personality, we already know..

Career...they're both great players as ZAF stated, though Del Piero has done alot and achieved alot, but Totti is also WorldClass player that anybody would want to have him...they're both Class when It comes to Skill and Football.

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
ZAF3000 said:
Regardlish of Totti's low class and stupid behaviours I am an admirer of his football skills and effect on the field. When he is playing good its like the whole team is on.
At Roma he represnts alot. The fans love him. The fans see in him the savior. The see in him the man who can take them from ground to glory. When Totti doesn't play you see Roma are lost. They are clueless. Even during the Capello days, Totti was the man. Totti's love for Roma is something many players should learn from.
Del Piero is a fantastic player. For me he is the most sensational player I have ever seen. The way he touches the ball, the way he dribbles ..etc its just sensational. He is one of those players that when they are on the field no matter what the score is and no matter how bad Juve are losing I know that he can lift and turn the table with his brilliance. The way he started at Juve as a small, unrecognized player and the way he grew up from that to becoming on of the Juve's all time best legends is something phenomenal. The way he was able to over come the difficulty whether it was from injuries or from catastrophic press is something you have to raise your hat even if you are not a fan.

Both Totti and Del Piero are great players, both are captains of their squads and both have printed one way or another their name in the history of their club. They are very comparable players..
For me, I would chose Del Piero. He is technically gifted, he is well mannered, and he is one of the best forwards I have ever seen. He is the one and only King of Turin.

Well Said!!

:tup:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Both Del Piero and Totti are fantastic players but DP is easily the more professional, classy man. Atm Totti is the better player but has he or will he ever be as good as the DP of old? I'm not sure about that.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
On his day DP is one of the best support strikers in the world but likewise Totti is one of the best attacking midfielders. Though they have similarities it isn't really fair to compare them as Ale's best position is upfront while Francesco's is behind the strikers.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I don't really think you could exclusively classify Totti as a support forward or an attacking midfielder(although he is admittedly more of the latter, but then again also very adept at the former position.) If there was a position between the typical trequartista and Del Piero, Totti would be it.

arnix

Forza Alex!
Jan 10, 2006
Paolo Sosa said:
defintly Delpiero

just for the ppl who voted for totti as a player... did u see Alex before 98 ?
Did you see Del Piero in last two Juventus matches? He's still the same :agree:
He is just a Man! And what a Player! Alex or Totti? BMW or Mercedes? But anyway, Del Piero is my favourite player, he rocks and I'm happy for his latest results and I hope he'll lead NT in Germany :toast: Lippi knows who's #10 :cool:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Del Piero , Totti ?

Lets just say if Italy is going to win a World Cup it will be DP lifting the trophy with a captain's armband.

Totti has been the more consistant and better player over the last half a decade and more. But Dp was really class before the injury. I could talk about potentials and all but Totti has had the more consistant career. So in terms of playing performance I'd have to give it to Totti, Dp is handicapped by his injury but life isn't fair so sadly I'd still have to swing abit towards Totti.

But overall, as a LEADER, as a PROFFESIONAL, as a CLUB SYMBOL. I don't think there is many other player that can match DP. I can only name a few.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)