Del Piero (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
gray,i think tudor and dp would make excellent physios:D
:LOL: good call. They should hire Montero as a sideline counselor for the players who get red carded :D

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Desomond,

:rofl:.
But lets hope they can stay off injury next year. They are quality players when on form.:).
As for coaching role I will take Ciro anyday of the week. Firstly, Ciro is approaching an age where he should seriously consider taking that profession :D. And secondly, Ciro has been a leader at the back for his entire career dating back to his days in Napoli, and though I cant understand a single Italian he sepaks, he seems to be one of those people who is likeable and soft-spoken and yet manage to gain that respect.

And I agree with Zlatan,

Fan Fav. come and goes. And if we could sell Baggio there is no reason why we can't sell Del Piero. However, selling Alex for the sake of it is just plain stupid and certainly not for fat Diego Tristan. I am certain that he can regain his form, and contribute to this team one way or other. Beside, I believe it will take time before Zlatan can settle in Turin and start to flourish (Zidane was true freak but making Turin his home the moment he set foot in Stadio Delle Alpi.:cool::D). Del Piero isnt too bad role model for Zlatan to follow IMO, and the latter can certainly do with Alex's humility even if it may look somewhat superficial. If we do sell Alex then it will be next year IMO. Otherwise, he will too old to get any reasonable value for him. Anyway, I wouldnt mind seeing a player who I have followed since that mercurial 4-0 thrashing of Parma (When they had awesome team) finish his career here.:)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
zlatan will definitely have to keep his ego in check at juve.

no shit like insisting to take a penalty,demanding superstar status etc.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
i personally don't want DP to be sold, i am a big fan of him, but i am interesting to know how much he is worth in current market now. I would pay Euro 10 m for him at most !!!

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
The day that DP retires, he will be offered the position of Roberto Bettega(Sport director) in the Juve society and Bettega will probably Take the role of Moggi as General Director...Moggi then, will be the president of Lega Calcio.....

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
The day that DP retires, he will be offered the position of Roberto Bettega(Sport director) in the Juve society and Bettega will probably Take the role of Moggi as General Director...Moggi then, will be the president of Lega Calcio.....
And then Birindelli will be the coach of the Azzurri :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
I think Biri will make a fine trainer. A modest player that use all his abilities to make a living.;)
I believe so too and I expect him to be getting ready from now....I see him as a coach in the coming years

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I did not say he will coach Juve, I said that he might be a good coach, he has the character of a coach

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #79
    well i really hope juve don't sell DP now because my gran bought me a new juve shirt with DP on the back :cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
    Guys Dp is injured! He pulled up during an Azzurri training session recently. Have you lot heard more?
    Nothing serious. He's available for selection for Saturday's game against Norway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)