Del Piero (1 Viewer)

china man

Sep 6, 2004
unpredictable .

nice words to discribe del piero!!!the fact that he is always injured till it is been a LAUGH stock among supporters and even other clubs!!!it is realy a shame that a talented players like him is always hit with injuries and etc!!!well no body is perfect right?????when he was on his top prime he is just fabolous like when real madrid vs juventus second leg!!!!tremandous performance!!!!who will wear the next 10 juve ??no body know even del piero don even know right???arguably one off the faces that surrround advertisement,his name is well known among italy and also asian!!!yet,many predict his best time has pass and frankly speaking i realy doubt his best is yet to come realy realy sad :down: but with his influences in the team,players like zlatan,new guys from ajax and becoming fans favourite,including me hehe will learn what is all about been great players!!anyway all the best to all and ac,watch ur back there juve is coming to hunt you all!!!

Cheers To All

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i'm glad that there are still people who have kept the faith all these years:touched:

i've no doubt de piero will continue to offer us snippets of his footballing genius from time to time but what i truly hope is for him to answer his critics once and for all with a truly outstanding season so he can,at the very least,go out with a bang.

we don't want to see him retire still wearing the mantle of godot now do we.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Del Piero is good, and we should also expect him to bee that.
At last its always injuries or not who decides Del Piero's season.

Forza Del Piero!.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
i'm glad that there are still people who have kept the faith all these years:touched:

i've no doubt de piero will continue to offer us snippets of his footballing genius from time to time but what i truly hope is for him to answer his critics once and for all with a truly outstanding season so he can,at the very least,go out with a bang.

we don't want to see him retire still wearing the mantle of godot now do we.
I reckon this'll be a 15+ goal season for Ale, and if he stays fit throughout he'll get to the 20 goal mark. Forza Del Piero! :cool: :strong:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think more than the club front, i want Dp to show his worth on the international stage, because I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have the opportunity to do so, if it wasnt Lippi leading us in to the WC.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I reckon this'll be a 15+ goal season for Ale, and if he stays fit throughout he'll get to the 20 goal mark. Forza Del Piero! :cool: :strong:
i hope so too,in fact i'm quietly confident that he'll reach 15+ in serie a alone and possibly a 21+ in all competitions,or even a 25 if he's fit.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

i hope so too,in fact i'm quietly confident that he'll reach 15+ in serie a alone and possibly a 21+ in all competitions,or even a 25 if he's fit.
Yeah, I meant 15+ in Serie A. 20+ in all comps shouldn't be too hard.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I think more than the club front, i want Dp to show his worth on the international stage, because I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have the opportunity to do so, if it wasnt Lippi leading us in to the WC.
Same here. He's already made his mark at Juventus with over 100 Serie A goals, he now needs to do something special with the NT.

Alex

May 1, 2004
Del Piero is much like the situation Ronaldo was in except Del Piero also struggles with confidence. If we were to let him go i bet we like inter will deeply regret it. Good things are worth waiting for...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Del Piero is much like the situation Ronaldo was in except Del Piero also struggles with confidence. If we were to let him go i bet we like inter will deeply regret it. Good things are worth waiting for...
where to?

the epl?he'd break it apart and eat it for breakfast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)