Del Piero (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
are you sure about that? He was on crutches at the MTV awards.... sounds like a bit more than a minor strain.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juve management is giving dp a special treatment not because he is a class player as all say (maybe he was 5 years ago) but because of marketing purposes the same in the case of backham in Real :(

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Not a bad idea.

Why not test a player that is struggling for against relatively low risk game with Modolva. If he sucks then cut him and if Del Piero doesnt well he survives to fight another day.:)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
are you sure about that? He was on crutches at the MTV awards.... sounds like a bit more than a minor strain.
just a precaution i think.the injury hardly lasted 5 days.

china man

Sep 6, 2004
selling del piero??the master??nonono canot sell die piero!!!he is like the mentor to every body!!!with out him,the team seem lack off a leader,the inspression to everybody off us!!!selling other ppl maybe acceptable but del piero???canot and will never

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
The problem isnt to keep Del Piero, because that is a most, he gives alot off the pitch too. But the problem is that he usually plays instead of other inform players that are better. But i think Capello will use Zlatan alot or all 3 at the same time this season.

vuyol

Sep 1, 2002
DP is a has been lately and ive accepted tht he'l never be the same playa he was before his injury in 1998... Moggi's still waiting for a come back and i think we'l never see the DP we use to knw and accepted to be the right man to replace the LEGENDARY BAGGIO.

so i think it'd be good if Cassano dont sign a new contract til end of the season then we could maybe try lure him to Turin as Roma would be forced to sell him if he dont sign a new contract...

i think Moggi should raid Atalanta for some of their youngsters, they hav very promising playas there like Pazzini and Montolivo... now those playas should be future bianconeri of Turin and Cassano could end up at Juve cheaper than what Bari demanded when we enquired about him earlier

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Today, Gianluca Vialli was asked about is opinion about Alex Del piero and said: Del piero is the symbol of the juventinity. Now that he will be surrounded by great players, he will play great more easely.....

china man

Sep 6, 2004
pazzini an montolivo great players in future!!!!!!hope del piero wil make a great impact in the coming seasons!!!!!cassano??hope he joins juve

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
First of all, I think no one questions the talent of Del Piero.

The question is that:

Is he still capable to show his geniality on the pitch?

A guestion impossible to ask imo. The reason is simple. Del Piero's as a player can be defined by one word: unpredictable .

His decisions, his dribbling, his positioning and passing are all unpredictable. He is the very rare kind of player, who finds the 3rd (and usually the best) soliution in a situation which seems to has only two. How many times it happened? Most of the crowd thought it's not DP's game, he is just suffering on the pitch gave up fighting the rough defenders, seemingly unmotivated, tired, waiting to be substituted, and a second later, when he receives the ball he performes pure magic.

He dont need to be given the next season to prove. He deserves it on his own right.

Miccoli can play better than Dp when Alex is out of form, but no chance for him do that when Alessandro Del Pierro plays as he can, as only he (not even Totti) can in the serie-a.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)