Del Piero (1 Viewer)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
DP is a great player but only if he is in form. But when is not in form then he is nothing, his passes, his dribbles nothing is good. And he is not constant, I mean some games he is good and some other games he is very bad. Last game against DJ he was good. Unfortunatly, the number of games that he plays well is not much, so I don't warry if he leaves Juve. But sometimes I will miss him because he is our symbol.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
I think Del Piero is over. He is an icon for juventus, I am not sure he should be let go. However, definitely when he is not fit he should sit on the bench, and Juventus team should have a new champion taking over in the field.

Xziz

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
DP won't be sold, farless swapped with Diego Tristan. And neath_lad, I know that Alex hasn't been his old self for a while now but to rate Zalayeta higher than him is ludicrous imo. Regardless of age, Del Piero has more to offer than Zala does.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Del Piero isn't done, he's far from it imo. He sucked last season, true, but he was good in 01-02 and easily our best attacker in 02-03. He's still hungry and as long as he has that hunger he'll be a threat. He did very well against Djurgarden in Sweden, and performances like that will help this team. When/if he doesn't play well bench him for the more than capable Miccoli, but selling him isn't the solution as far as I'm concerned.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Piero would never leav the white and black !

i agree there with stu...
and i also think del piero has a loot to give , STILL he's hungry,, he can always change the game if he was at his best ! and believe me i don't think juve will achieve or will win anythin if they try to sell Dp...

FORZA DP

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
he can always change the game if he was at his best !
Key words... :sigh:
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
and believe me i don't think juve will achieve or will win anythin if they try to sell Dp...
Juventus has always existed, regardless of Del Piero's presence. We've won without him before, and we'll continue to win long after he retires. Don't you worry about that my friend

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by neath_lad ] ++
With the talk about swaping zala for tristan, i think the player that juve could sell is del piero. i would be the first juve fan 2 recongnise what del piero have given 2 juve, i remember when he came on as a sub for his debut and scored an hat trick and the great years he gave 2 us after that (and 2 italy).

But at the moment with his past injuries he is not performing to his great standard that we or himself expect. So with the talk about swapping zala i dont agree with that. i think zala and miccoli have got bright futures and del piero have had his. i would rather swap del piero for another forward if the chance did come up because of his current form and i bet he is on a very high wage bill and he is not matching that up with his performances.

im not trying 2 be harsh on del piero, i grew up as him as my fav player and always admire him as a great player.

what does every1 else think??
I think you should find the nearest lake, and JUMP in it !!!!!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
DP is Juve's icon.......and I agree with Stuart's post.....he isn't done yet.......maybe he's playing crap, but only sell him if the price is right....:)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
never

Del Piero = Juve!!

:groan:

**** dp, is he better than roberto baggio to deserve a better treatment, **** no. does he deserve all the money he gets ? **** no.

is he juve quality (even though that he fallen a bit lately)? **** no

so i say if any other team is stupid enough to get him (maybe real wants to sell some jerseys) then **** sell him

with that said , i personally would never sell him.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

:groan:

**** dp, is he better than roberto baggio to deserve a better treatment, **** no. does he deserve all the money he gets ? **** no.

is he juve quality (even though that he fallen a bit lately)? **** no

so i say if any other team is stupid enough to get him (maybe real wants to sell some jerseys) then **** sell him

with that said , i personally would never sell him .
thats for shure....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)