Del Piero (3 Viewers)

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
With the talk about swaping zala for tristan, i think the player that juve could sell is del piero. i would be the first juve fan 2 recongnise what del piero have given 2 juve, i remember when he came on as a sub for his debut and scored an hat trick and the great years he gave 2 us after that (and 2 italy).

But at the moment with his past injuries he is not performing to his great standard that we or himself expect. So with the talk about swapping zala i dont agree with that. i think zala and miccoli have got bright futures and del piero have had his. i would rather swap del piero for another forward if the chance did come up because of his current form and i bet he is on a very high wage bill and he is not matching that up with his performances.

im not trying 2 be harsh on del piero, i grew up as him as my fav player and always admire him as a great player.

what does every1 else think??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ok, Firs of all, we want to sign Tristan to reinforce our front line, and you think we should sell DP? Not very good strategy...
and second, if Juve decides to sell DP one day (hopefully in about 2 or 3 years), we would need to get a player with his habilitys to replace him, Tristan is not a DP's kind of player...
Oh an third... I think this post should be in the player talk section :D

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    Firstly i didnt know where 2 put this post because its falls in both and i didnt say 2 swap DP with tristan i meant with a player if a deal comes up. i would want DP 2 stay but his performances at not at top level, if DP found any of his form back i be the first person 2 want him 2 stay.

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    yer fair enough, i hope DP has a very good season and stays but when i was on hols in italy this year some small rumours were saying about DP going and i thought 'no way'but after thinking of his performance and his wage bill when it could be used on another player. i really hope DP proves me wrong though.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    I`m for selling DP because I don`t think that Miccoli is superior to him anymore and we can get other players instead of him like lets say we sell DP because of his name we will get a big amount of cash and we could buy someone else who is better than him
    and it could also improve Miccoli since he will get a starting place and if we get someone who is better than Miccoli Miccoli can always remain where he is...

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    init i can't imagine selling DP too, hes like a juve icon but if he don't performing i dunno how long he will stay.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Isn't it quite pointless to start a '"let's sell Del Piero"-thread every now and then? Of course Del Piero is popular, he's fantastic. There's something special about him and even if you don't like him he won't leave you untouched. But for crying out loud Juventus isn't going to sell Del Piero tomorrow so it's pointless to talk about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)