Del Piero: To start on the pitch or on the bench. (1 Viewer)

How should he start?

• On the pitch

• On the bench

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Actually Ibra isnt overrated , he;s a very talented and dangerous player, he's the best attacker in Inter beating Crespo, Adriano and Cruz,on the other side, HE'S JUST A BITCH
He's better than Cruz? well you might be right.

But better than Adriano? he's lucky Adriano is facing all this problems, Adrian in good shape would need 3 Ibra's....Adriano is one of the most dangerous attackers in football world. He's just unlucky to be at Inter.

Him and Crespo are diff players.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He's better than Cruz? well you might be right.

But better than Adriano? he's lucky Adriano is facing all this problems, Adriano in good shape would need 3 Ibra's....Adriano is one of the most dangerous attackers in football world. He's just unlucky to be at Inter.

Him and Crespo are diff players.
I think Crespo gets more results. But yes Ibra is better than Cruz, many are.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I agree as well and I think he's a little more "tough". Ibra can be a wiener at times.
He is a wiener.

I don't know how/what they see special in this player.... I mean each player can be special in something, talented in something, this player has nothing special.

And I don't really enjoy watching him, players like Fabregas, Hleb, Torres for example are much more a joy to watch than him, they entertain you.

Joga bullshit isn't football. thats what people should know.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He is a wiener.

I don't know how/what they see special in this player.... I mean each player can be special in something, talented in something, this player has nothing special.

And I don't really enjoy watching him, players like Fabregas, Hleb, Torres for example are much more a joy to watch than him, they entertain you.

Joga bullshit isn't football. thats what people should know.
Speaking of Torres, he got a hatty today. Whoohoo! But yeah I know what you mean, though Ibra's frustration face is pretty special. Maybe that's his talent...frustration.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Why are we talking about Ibra..............talented or not, useful or helpless, FUCK HIM, he's not our player anymore

Mar 24, 2006
No way to let Del piero on the Bench this Sunday , let him back on the pitch after 1 match break , hopefully Captain will kicked Torino asses For us ;)

1-3 or 0-3 :santa:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Both IMO. There are matches where Del Piero's presence in the side will bring some much needed experience and it is in those matches that he should start; primarily those in Europe (next season) or against the likes of Inter or Milan where youngsters such as Palladino are likely to be overawed by the occasion. Other times though, it can be easily evident when the captain is simply having an off day or cannot cope with the physicality and tempo of the game.

I don't see how you can simply state whether he should start on the pitch or the bench really, its common sense really that the coach will have to deploy his players as he sees fit in the given context, and in every game there are so many mitigating factors that could influence that decision.

Mar 24, 2006
Looking at your display, when I saw Balza playing for Fiorentina last sunday, i felt sad.
ya i miss him too .. i miss his heart mostly ...
:cry: Undeniable , I miss Him , and most of us too .

but , honestly , recently , I miss my GF more , we were separated by 2 continent at this moment I'm in Taiwan and she's in Sydney , But I believe in the Power of LOVE , she was departed 22:00 PM from Indonesia to Australia , she must been sleeping in the plane right now .

hehe , back to the topic , any official line up now ?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
If Iaquinta is not available then Del Piero definitely should start, I see some people who takes this even further, they put formations with Palladino as a starter, that's what I call unacceptable! But If both Iaquinta and Trezeguet are fit, they should be in the starting eleven. any of them under-perform, then Del Piero comes in and he will definitely will give more than he would as a starter.. Not to forget he won't play forever, we need to find replacements, it's already late that we didn't do that till now..

I will criticize the board here for not bringing a young forward for the future, neither Iaquinta (because of his age) nor Palladino (because of his limited skills) would take his (starting) place. Moggi's Idea back then was a good job by bringing Zlatan, we have two aged fstarting forwards, and the young talents out there are already bought by other major clubs, we better do this before the season ends..

Sep 2, 2004
Putting Ibrahimovic in the same sentence with Ronaldinho could be a crime. Ronaldinho is a smart players, he dribbles got the tech and VERY intelligent.

Ibra can never get into 20% of the likes of Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Totti, Del Piero, Rivaldo, Zidane etc....from ball control to passing to one touch ball to dribbling to tech..

and I'm not saying all this because of what happened between capello-ibra and Ale, old members would recognize that i've been saying that even before he signed for Juve.
LMAO, u kno that u dont really believe that, u might not like him as a person but as a player there is no doubting him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)