Del Piero & Inzaghi (2 Viewers)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++

why do i hear doubt among the ranks???

does someone doubt the instinct of DJ Juve??
its just a question out of curiousity. dont you ask questions when you're quite uncertain about the topic of conversation...

Judi

Jan 8, 2003
Hi people!

Pippo is really good as a striker, but a bit selfish. Alex was handing out 100% goal passes to Pippo but he would not make the same for Ale preferring to score himself. The same stand is for him and Sheva or Tomasson.

Forza Juve &Ale.:fero:

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
really, i haven't been following milan. is he starting to tick-off the milan fans (especially the sheva fans) too for his selfishness!?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Not for as far as I know ... they haven't been playing so much together as well of course with Inzaghi being injured much of last season and Sheva being injured parts of this season.

But I wouldn't be suprised if what you said becomes reality!

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
Haha, i wouldn't be surprised too. I hope Rui Costa & Sheva would have a better chemistry than Rui Costa & Pippo. Hell, I hope Rui Costa doesn't give Pippo too much balls, and instead pass to Shevchenko when both of them are on the pitch...

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by primo_mp ] ++
Haha, i wouldn't be surprised too. I hope Rui Costa & Sheva would have a better chemistry than Rui Costa & Pippo. Hell, I hope Rui Costa doesn't give Pippo too much balls, and instead pass to Shevchenko when both of them are on the pitch...
I dont think there wil be too much problems as long as pippo scores goals.

he should be among the worlds top 1 attackers now...and why would the players let a bust up get in the way??

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
I hope Rui Costa gives everyone too much balls when they play against Real Madrid .... I want all of Milan to score that day

I hat Real Madrid:devil::devil::devil:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++

I hope Rui Costa gives everyone too much balls when they play against Real Madrid .... I want all of Milan to score that day

I hat Real Madrid:devil::devil::devil:
they exist for us to beat them....and this year is the chosen year. this campaign is the one...

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Judi ] ++
Hi people!

Pippo is really good as a striker, but a bit selfish. Alex was handing out 100% goal passes to Pippo but he would not make the same for Ale preferring to score himself. The same stand is for him and Sheva or Tomasson.

Forza Juve &Ale.:fero:
Pippo is not out there to pass but to score goals, which is what he knows and is best at it.

Welcome to the forum :)

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
Milan 2 - 0 Bologna

Sheva on the pitch, Pippo on the bench. Why doesn't Ance field both of them on the pitch. They could have scored more. I hope he fields both of them in the return match against Real. Let Hiero run his ass off! Hope Milan pounds Real really hard...

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
Milan 2 - 0 Bologna

Sheva on the pitch, Pippo on the bench. Why doesn't Ance field both of them on the pitch. They could have scored more. I hope he fields both of them in the return match against Real. Let Hiero run his ass off! Hope Milan pounds Real really hard...
:thumb:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
really? :dazed:
yeah, i really REALLY miss him, to me it feels like something is lacking in our team(Pippo). i tought it would go away during the years, but i still don't want to take my Pippo poster of the wall....:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)