Del Piero & Inzaghi (3 Viewers)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Ale is lucky I'm not in the Juve squad with a key of the dressing room ;)
1. u will never, ever be in the juve squad :p ;) (not referring to ur injury)
2. if u get to lock the door, he will use his cultic powers to open it, or one of his good friends wil opend the door and then they all will beat the crap out of u

:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
No way, Cassano would kick the butt out of DP! DP is such a sissy (sorry sorry sorry). He couldn't take out anybody.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
No way, Cassano would kick the butt out of DP! DP is such a sissy (sorry sorry sorry). He couldn't take out anybody.
he might be a sissy but Cassano!? i think Cassano is the biggest sissy out of the two.

Jul 12, 2002
He may be able to use the cheap shot effectively, but his girlish nature will be his downfall if he and DP stepped into the ring together.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
He may be able to use the cheap shot effectively, but his girlish nature will be his downfall if he and DP stepped into the ring together.
Nah, Totti is biggest girl out of all. I mean, you don't see many players touching their hair every second. ;)
He does have manly body though. My sister is in love with it.:sigh:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
nice post, but it will probably be your last! :D;)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
It's a very annoying aspect of Del Piero. At numerous times he would have immensely helped out the team by playing play-maker (and we all know he can do it just perfectly) but the rich spoiled kid wants to play striker, score goals and claim honour for them.
I am sorry to say but that is a fallacy which some ppl think. It is quite strange to say seeing his ability but he will suck as a playmaker. For some reason Dp is not anything like effective playing behind 2 strikers and I am not sure what his dislike of playing a role he knows he is not good at has got to do with his feud with Inzaghi, and you have to forgive me for my ignorance but if you can name any Italian striker besides Totti and Baggio who are more suited to playing behind 2 fwds who provide as much chances as Dp, please name them

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I am sorry to say but that is a fallacy which some ppl think. It is quite strange to say seeing his ability but he will suck as a playmaker. For some reason Dp is not anything like effective playing behind 2 strikers and I am not sure what his dislike of playing a role he knows he is not good at has got to do with his feud with Inzaghi, and you have to forgive me for my ignorance but if you can name any Italian striker besides Totti and Baggio who are more suited to playing behind 2 fwds who provide as much chances as Dp, please name them
i believe the fallacy is not in what we belive but with what you have stated. i don't think that we consider ale as a playmaker. he is a striker. but a striker that supports the build-up in attack. you cannot consider ale as a playmaker but a striker because his position is indeed a striker. its just that he does more than what is his responsibility by also helping out in bringing the ball up in the box. you cannot compare ale and totti by positions because they are different from each other. certainly ale is not better than totti or baggio playing behind 2 strikers because that is not his forte. surely that question is a fallacy. its like asking us to prove that totti could play better in between the posts than buffon. now that would be silly 'ey?

no offense, just making my point.:cool:

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
one more thing i remembered. i heard pirlo commenting about pippo in a game that they lost. they could have at least tied it or won it if only pippo didn't insist on taking the penalty away from pirlo to add-up to his goal tally. if only pirlo wasn't kind enough to pippo, i'm sure he would've done a better chance converting the penalty. after the game, pirlo said in a press con after the game about pippo's missed penalty:

"that would be the last time that pippo would take any of milan's spot kicks!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)