Del Piero: a hero or a choker? (3 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Well ive hardly looked at this forum in months and guess what.... Mate and denco are still having there pointless arguments about dp and baggio.... Please will you two get a grip and realsie you have different opinions and will never agree on this subject... Get over it .. its fecking boring, especially as you jus go over the same old crap over and over again.

Please stop it or at least cease ruining other threads and open a new thread for " dennis and mates baggio/ dp bullshit"

While im at it why in hell does every thread about dp have to have baggio involved in it???

Buy on AliExpress.com

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Yes, you are right.
If you noticed I said this more than one time... is no sense to spread the discussion in every trade 4 respect to other users.
Anycase now I hope is finisced...

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #246
    It's pretty warm here, temperature around 15°C now (24.00 CET), and for tommorrow we predict warm, sunny weather with slight rain at places :D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    :D Wet also here... Last time you asked LAC It was so nice, still summer weather... while now in few days it all changed and and start sucking... **** :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #254
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Goat - 15 degrees is warm? :eek: In here whenever it's 15 degrees it's bloody cold :D
    What I ment is that it was pretty warm during the day (around 25°C), and 15°C is kinda warm for night time in October ;)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #257
    It was a good thread, thank you ;)

However, most arguments have already been raised and rebutted, and after some 5 pages we just started running around in circles, so I doubt it will hot up again ;)

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    hei GOAT, you may not only judge the player (striker) by his ability to score a goal. Why don't you consider his movement, his ability to attrack the defender to watch him alot.
    Remember, when DP make a dribling, the only way for defender to stop him is to make him fall. and it can make juve get free kick and even more the defender can get yellow or red card.
    DP has a unix style and he is different from (say) treze. That why, they are both a very good tandem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)