Del Piero: a hero or a choker? (1 Viewer)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #261
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    I think there should be a section for 'classic threads' and this thread would be in it ;)
    Yeah, kinda like a Hall of Fame, and a Hall of Shame for the worst threads :thup:

Of course, all my threads would be in the Hall of Fame :stuckup: ;)

++ [ originally posted by d.nico ] ++

hei GOAT, you may not only judge the player (striker) by his ability to score a goal. Why don't you consider his movement, his ability to attrack the defender to watch him alot.
    Remember, when DP make a dribling, the only way for defender to stop him is to make him fall. and it can make juve get free kick and even more the defender can get yellow or red card.
    DP has a unix style and he is different from (say) treze. That why, they are both a very good tandem.

I didnt say he's a bad player. I only said he doesnt play well in the big matches, when there is a lot of pressure.

Welcome btw :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Aug 1, 2003
    i think no one makes a better captain than dp. he might falter when he's under pressure or whatever, he's still the il capitano and i love him for that.

hes the symbol of juve, no one can deny that. u mention juve, u hear the word 'del piero'. yeah sure he chokes sometimes, but i believe he contributes more than do harm. maybe if he doesnt contribute much on the pitch, he does it outside the pitch. he is the captain, after all.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    i think no one makes a better captain than dp. he might falter when he's under pressure or whatever, he's still the il capitano and i love him for that.

hes the symbol of juve, no one can deny that. u mention juve, u hear the word 'del piero'. yeah sure he chokes sometimes, but i believe he contributes more than do harm. maybe if he doesnt contribute much on the pitch, he does it outside the pitch. he is the captain, after all.
    agreed-but if someone better came along.............

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #268
    Well yopu acn always post in a thread, its just a question of how many people will actually bother to start the discussion all over again ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)