Dejan Kulusevski (29 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
so it's a good deal, and spurs even overpaid?

manna is a genius then. we're in good hands.
Nah, its not a good deal for us, under normal circumstances I'd rather not sell him than sell him for 30m.

I agree with everything you wrote aside from the fact that we had all the leverage, the contract situation imo played a part and previous DS is the biggest donkey here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Payable over 6 financial years??????!!!!

what the actual fuck is wrong with us??? That’s a PL team low balling us. They have more money than sense and we still can’t make a proper sale. That’s £5m a year!!! We need money now… we could have easily sold him to another PL team for probably more than £30m in cash upfront!!!
That's what happens when you do business with Jews.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
A great year? He had a great late January to May under Conte last year. He was absolute rubbish under Conte from August until March this year. He had 2 goals-6 assists in 7 months under Conte this season, and that’s playing with Harry Kane as his CF. His production was actually far worse under Conte in the 2022-23 season than it was in his 5 months under Allegri.

While I agree the 6 instalments is absolutely stupid. The overall fee is perfectly fine for this bum. 4 months of great form doesn’t erase 2.5 years of shit surrounding it.
How much did they pay for the likes of Richarlison? Wait and see how much the likes of Havertz from Chelsea's wholesale will go for. Werner went for a similar amount iirc too.

Wasnt he injured for a good stretch in the middle of the season? And his decline typically coincides with the wheels coming off from the whole team iirc he strikes me as riding the mood of his team up and down

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
In a nutshell we were lowballed in this deal. But calma, a 30m Mckennie sale will even this out.:tuttosport:
Mckennie is on our books for residual value of 10m.
We can sell him anywhere we just have to do it. Never accpet a loan with option ever again.
Same with Zakaria. We got him for 5m.
Those 2 aren't a big problem as of now.
Anything more than 12-13m from their sales is profit.

Real problem is Arthur and Sandro.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Mckennie is on our books for residual value of 10m.
We can sell him anywhere we just have to do it. Never accpet a loan with option ever again.
Same with Zakaria. We got him for 5m.
Those 2 aren't a big problem as of now.
Anything more than 12-13m from their sales is profit.

Real problem is Arthur and Sandro.
agree.

I think we'll terminate Arthur's contract like what we did with Ramsey. This guy simply has no buyer. As for Sandro, I just hope Galatasaray are really pushing hard for him lul.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
agree.

I think we'll terminate Arthur's contract like what we did with Ramsey. This guy simply has no buyer. As for Sandro, I just hope Galatasaray are really pushing hard for him lul.
no dude Arthur cost way too much yearly... and he knows he is done as a player.
Once his contract expires with Juventus his wages demands will go down to 1m lvl or less since he can't play 10games/season even if his life depends on it.
No we'll try to loan him out till he is done with us.
He has 2more years of contract and to terminate it now we'd have to give him what? 9-10m/euro? adding a 30m loss in our books.
So terminating his contract now would earn us an immediate loss of 40m.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How much did they pay for the likes of Richarlison? Wait and see how much the likes of Havertz from Chelsea's wholesale will go for. Werner went for a similar amount iirc too.
Chelsea paid €50m for Werner and sold him for £25m, so that's a good comparison, even if you didn't mean it.

Havertz is a much better player and has the likes of Bayern and Real Madrid after him so not why of the comparison, or with genuine forwards in general. €40m for Kulu seems about fair.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Chelsea paid €50m for Werner and sold him for £25m, so that's a good comparison, even if you didn't mean it.

Havertz is a much better player and has the likes of Bayern and Real Madrid after him so not why of the comparison, or with genuine forwards in general. €40m for Kulu seems about fair.
Tbh we got 30m for Kulu. The 10 was paid, 35 was the agreed price and they wanted to renegotiate, so the 10m doesnt matter anymore.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Tbh we got 30m for Kulu. The 10 was paid, 35 was the agreed price and they wanted to renegotiate, so the 10m doesnt matter anymore.
Yes and no. You can say 10m is for the loan but really it's ambiguous, we do these deals all the time for book reasons. In Italy for whatever reason the contract terms are shorter so they add that loan year on 'optional as well as obligation deals and it spreads the payment over an extra year. The bit that makes me laugh is us getting paid over 6 years, which is a long time even by Marotta standards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)