Dejan Kulusevski (40 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He’s having an awful season. He had 3 goals - 0 assists in 1150 minutes before this match lol

He’s been rubbish for almost 1.5 seasons now since his amazing first 5 months in the PL under Conte.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
He’s having an awful season. He had 3 goals - 0 assists in 1150 minutes before this match lol

He’s been rubbish for almost 1.5 seasons now since his amazing first 5 months in the PL under Conte.
Nah, he's generally been pretty good (with some poor runs) and is an undisputed starter. I'm not sure he would do well here, though.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nah, he's generally been pretty good (with some poor runs) and is an undisputed starter. I'm not sure he would do well here, though.
He really hasn’t. His end product has been appalling for 1.5 seasons now. He had 2 goals-8 assists in over 2400 minutes last year, and has 4 goals - 1 assist this year in 1243 minutes. That’s as bad as his end product under Allegri when he was considered terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

I know this is unpopular, but I wouldn't tbh
Is there an option to not have either of them? :boh:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
how about the 170m combined current strikers?
Great attackers I said. One seems a mediocre hack that fooled us into buying him, and the other is a winger really.

Point stands, Higuain, Dybarbie, Ronaldo, non of them did bad here and under Allegri. So the notion that even Mbappe would struggle here is pure nonsense.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
He really hasn’t. His end product has been appalling for 1.5 seasons now. He had 2 goals-8 assists in over 2400 minutes last year, and has 4 goals - 1 assist this year in 1243 minutes. That’s as bad as his end product under Allegri when he was considered terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

His stats are like Zidane's at Juve. Terrible player. Goal and assist stats really only matter for outright forwards.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
His stats are like Zidane's at Juve. Terrible player. Goal and assist stats really only matter for outright forwards.
He played on the opposite wing from Son most of last season. Son had 14 goals-6 assists in what was a relatively meh season for him. Kulu had 2 goals - 8 assists, an appalling season as far as end product goes. Aside from his half-season under Conte, he has had the same problems at Spurs as at Juve. He’s slow and has poor end product.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
if kulu is poor and quoting stats

but fans give chiesa a million chance when his stats are similar to kulu

if kulu is poor ,then fans need to admit that chiesa is too and he is a flop

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

He is an excellent Tottenham player.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
if kulu is poor and quoting stats

but fans give chiesa a million chance when his stats are similar to kulu

if kulu is poor ,then fans need to admit that chiesa is too and he is a flop
Don't forget that chiesa plays under allegri, the most defensive coach in football, after mourinho. Would love to see chiesa in premier league, He would be a beast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)