Dejan Kulusevski (27 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
not their first time.

they did us dirty with Ekdal too.
wow, underwhelming Kulu, shit Ekdal and zingaro Ibra as well.
that honestly looks pathetic compared to Polish players. and I'm being one hundred percent serious.
Boniek gave us the CL and Woj is a better Buffon than Buffon himself nowadays.
What excuses do you have @Osman @JCK

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Very convinced by Kulusevski. He is 20 years old and already very useful. Today he wasn't good, last coppa match he ran the show, its fine. We shouldn't have the expectations of Ronaldo, Dybala, and Morata.

Something I like about him is that Kulu seems to be able to get the ball out, by dribbling, passing, or shooting, in situations that don't make any sense. He receives a bad pass under pressure, or makes a bad first touch, or has his leg trailing behind, and he somehow makes it work with some weird dribble and his awkward body.

Many times im sure he will instantly lose the ball and he salvages the situation. With more experience he will be a really dangerous player that makes the unexpected happen.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Very convinced by Kulusevski. He is 20 years old and already very useful. Today he wasn't good, last coppa match he ran the show, its fine. We shouldn't have the expectations of Ronaldo, Dybala, and Morata.
He wasn't good for several games now tbh. I even didn't like his presentation in the Coppa against genoa, sure - he had a great assist and a goal, but especially in the 2nd half he played really bad, missed about 4 easy goals.
He has some glimpses of greatness, but they are way too rare.

He's 20 and won't be another Berna, he just needs time and he's going to be good. But he's nowhere near a starting spot for us.
Dybala (if he is in okay form) is still twice the player, also in that CF position.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
So fucking slow..

- - - Updated - - -

i don't see the spark to be honest. i still think he is just a taller giovinco. doesn't know where to play and doesnt belong in a top club.

maybe a roma or milan is more his level.
This.

He will end up there in a few years, just wait and see.

Last edited:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Typical Canadian/American North Korean: Attack someone, when the other person replies back, play the victim card.

The less I say about Indians the better. They have no job being on a football forum. Go ask for vagina and boob pics, and drink some cow urine. :baus:

Last edited:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Why are you getting so butthurt? What I wrote is true.

1. Indians have no football knowledge.
2. Indians sexually harass girls online.
3. Indians do drink cow urine.

Now stop crying. Take a glass of urine and watch some cricket. :baus:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He wasn't good for several games now tbh. I even didn't like his presentation in the Coppa against genoa, sure - he had a great assist and a goal, but especially in the 2nd half he played really bad, missed about 4 easy goals.
He has some glimpses of greatness, but they are way too rare.

He's 20 and won't be another Berna, he just needs time and he's going to be good. But he's nowhere near a starting spot for us.
Dybala (if he is in okay form) is still twice the player, also in that CF position.
Of course he is not a starter for us. Its normal that he isn't. Just the fact that he can be an important part of our season at this age is great. Comparing him to Dybala at this point doesn't do anyone good.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
@GordoDeCentral
Racism is tolerated on Tuz now?
If so please let us know, cause I have a couple of black jokes I wanna share with the group :))

To move back on the subject, I think the kid definitely has the talent needed to become the next big thing. I don't think Dybala was much better at his age. He was playing in Serie B with Palermo and scored only 5 goals. So age is on his side, he just needs continuity in playtime and to get some momenthum.
Seems more focused on his football than Berna so hopefully he won't turn into him.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
If so please let us know, cause I have a couple of black jokes I wanna share with the group :))

To move back on the subject, I think the kid definitely has the talent needed to become the next big thing. I don't think Dybala was much better at his age. He was playing in Serie B with Palermo and scored only 5 goals. So age is on his side, he just needs continuity in playtime and to get some momenthum.
Seems more focused on his football than Berna so hopefully he won't turn into him.
If it’s a joke, I get it, but if you maliciously bad mouth a group of people just for belonging to a ethnicity or race, that I’m not cool with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)