Dejan Kulusevski (18 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
He didn’t had a great game but I liked him because at least he was working hard and getting in good positions to receive the ball. A bit like we expect to see from Morata. Received some ugly passes, a lot of them were to high instead of in his feet and playing with 2 lines from Napoli close to each other made it difficult for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
useless player.

has no hope of being a top player.

tall version of giovinco

- - - Updated - - -

can't pass
can't shoot
can't dribble
can't control ball. doesn't know if he is a winger or striker

tall version of giovinco
Giovinco was a far better player at his age. His dribbling and ball control was insane.

Kulu's decision making is terrible and he is in such bad form so is over eager to impress which is making him more selfish. Needs to try and play more for the team and his goals/ assists will come.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
useless player.

has no hope of being a top player.

tall version of giovinco

- - - Updated - - -

can't pass
can't shoot
can't dribble
can't control ball. doesn't know if he is a winger or striker

tall version of giovinco
lol i think thats a bit too harsh. we've glimpse of briliance in some of the past games.

expecting any young players to be consistent and always produce good performance on their first season is a bit too much imo, unless hes regarded as wonderkid.. maybe even that is still a little bit too much to be given such expectation

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Wow I thought you would rate him higher.
I really like him and think he could become amazing but he needs to work on his decision making and understand that sometimes you need to shoot with power.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Zidane style assist for Frabotta’s goal. Picked up another goal for himself too which is always nice for the confidence.

Still makes the odd mistake, plays the wrong ball or wrong pass...but he’s 20 and he is already this good.
I keep forgetting he’s only 20. He’s going to be so fucking good when he gets some more top level experience in big matches, in my opinion.

Can’t believe some here were already talking about him being a flop a month or so ago when he was struggling with his final ball a bit. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

You are already a cancer in the Dybala thread, please leave Dejan thread alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)