Dejan Kulusevski (88 Viewers)

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
He will come good, is only 20 and came from Parma where they played strictly on the counter. Against Juve teams will park the bus, so it takes time for him to adjust.

Defensively, he did a hell of a job on Brozovic yesterday which contributed to the win. Followed his instructions well. Big improvement from the game against Roma in September f.ex where he was running around having no idea where to be and when to press.

Offensively, as he gains experience the game will slow down for him (mentally) and he´ll spot spaces and passes much better. Also seems like a humble kid focused on improving his game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
his decision making is terrible.

i thoought he reminded me of giovinco. he reminds be of bentdner. just horrible decision making but moves with swagger.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

i thoought he reminded me of giovinco. he reminds be of bentdner. just horrible decision making but moves with swagger.
i thought he made himself useful. his main task was to get brozovic out of the game. pirlo probably rewatched last season's matches vs inda and realized that we always tried to separate brozovic from the others, and that's exactly what pirlo tried to replicate. in my book, it was a disciplined tactical game from kulu.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
not talking about this game, but more of his play in general. most of the time he selects the wrong option in passing or dribbling.

he is still only 20 so he gets a slight pass, but he needs to figure this shit out fast.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
To me he has been shit most matches.

Hes had like 2.5 good matches so far this season. Not good enough for a 40 million euro signing. That's same fee we paid for dybala.

Why does he get a pass? Is it because he is a forvet?

Demiral and De ligt got rightly criticized for poor displays last season. Is it because they are not forvets?

If kulusevski was a free signing or a small fee I wouldn't care about it. I would even be happy with the "promise he shows. Like Mckennie coming for a small fee and proving he is worth double the money.

I really really want lulu to succeed. I want more young kids and I love seeing ugly bastards become world class players. I just dont see it in him.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Hes had like 2.5 good matches so far this season. Not good enough for a 40 million euro signing. That's same fee we paid for dybala.

Demiral and De ligt got rightly criticized for poor displays last season. Is it because they are not forvets?

If kulusevski was a free signing or a small fee I wouldn't care about it. I would even be happy with the "promise he shows. Like Mckennie coming for a small fee and proving he is worth double the money.

I really really want lulu to succeed. I want more young kids and I love seeing ugly bastards become world class players. I just dont see it in him.

€40M in 2020 is not the same as €40M in 2015. Dybala was nearly 22 when we signed and we got a bit fortunate with him because we just lost Tevez and we needed someone to fill the void which he managed to do excellently.

Kulu has whole load of competition in front of him. Unfair to hold him to the same standards as Dybala as Juventus is at a different stage in its progress at a club than compared to 2015.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Is he not meeting expectations?

He has 9 G+A as a new kid on the team not playing all the minutes.

Of the attackers playing relevant minutes, G+A:

Ronaldo 25
Morata 22
Chiesa 15
Kulu 9

Yeah he is behind the rest but its a good contribution.
this

+ add the insane workrate

kulu's fine, he'll get better in front of goal with experience. it's also his first season with such a busy schedule.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is the least guy I worry about, he will figure it all out with consistent playing time, and a starting role in a formation more suited to him. So far he has been plug in whenever player for this 3-4-1-2 approach that dont suit him that well (cuz of the disorganized ways, players getting in eachothers zones etc). Wingback, CF, occasional on normal wing, only couple times as trequartista etc.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

giphy.gif

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

I agree about his decision making - It is terrible but he is very young and I remember other great players who had bad decisions and later became great players with great decisions. You might even know one - He earns 30M net at team called Juve...

- - - Updated - - -

still better than buying tonali who has done next to fuck all this season
Acutally I think Tonali is playing well at Milan. He hasnt scored or provided an assist but he is helping in their play and defends pretty well.

- - - Updated - - -

He is a young player who despite being "horrible" he still contributed 5G and 4A while playing all over the place.
This isnt bad at all for such a young player that suddenly jumps from Parma to Juve.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

I don't agree at all, I think his decision making is one of his strength. He usually shines within the penalty box where he always has an ability to find teammates in tight spaces.

Kulusevski's weakness is his balance, sometimes he looks like he has no control over himself, looks clumsy.

The guy is 20 years old and not a starter yet has 9 goals and assists so far this season. Sometimes this forum really needs to chill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)