Dejan Kulusevski (16 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Vegetable balls, my god. :sergio: Sums up perfectly everything what's wrong with today's society.

--

I'm a bit disappointed that @Osman ja @JCK are nowhere to been seen when you need them. :moan:

EDIT: Btw I wasn't talking about the Swedish language, I was talking about the tone in which they speak it. It appears that you can only speak Swedish with a female voice. :snoop:
Swedish bus stop vs Finnish. Which has bigger gaps between people (pre-pandemic)?

Romario? The fuck you’re talking about?
The worst example. Guy was ready to fight everyone at all times :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He had 44 in Atalanta, Parma and now here. Seems to grown attached.
«Ero in Svezia a veder giocare il Manchester United. Ha fatto il suo esordio Januzaj in quella partita, giocando senza paura. Io dissi a mio padre: ‘Un giorno voglio esordire anche io come lui, con personalità e senza paura’. Dopo mi sono innamorato del numero, perché ho letto un po’ di cose. Adesso è parte di me questo numero».

Fucking Januzaj. I actually worry about the kid now.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Swedish bus stop vs Finnish. Which has bigger gaps between people (pre-pandemic)?

Those 5m gaps are our specialty! :stuckup:

And I don't believe that bus is a type of transportation they use in Sweden. They drive their own Volvo or they bicycle like every real hipster faggot would do. Can you confirm this @Osman? :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Those 5m gaps are our specialty! :stuckup:

And I don't believe that bus is a type of transportation they use in Sweden. They drive their own Volvo or they bicycle like every real hipster faggot would do. Can you confirm this @Osman? :p
Only 5 metres? Or do you mean miles? I thought Finns only see other Finns every few months.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The guy got into more fights than I can count. One time a bunch of shitty fans brought chickens and released them on the training grounds to mock the players. Well he wasn’t having it, Stopped training, ran all the way to the seats where the fans were and started a fist fight with them :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Absolutely

- - - Updated - - -

Kaka,Iniesta,Modric,Meazza,Romario,Zidane,Best...many more
Really? Romario and Zidane had balls for sure - they were equally tough as they were elegant. I don't know much about Best, way before my time, other than he was a great player who liked drinking and fucking lots of Sharons @Zacheryah Don't know much about Meazza either, but to have a stadium named after you implies you must have had some kind of balls.

Modric and Iniesta might appear soft, but they're big game players. When I stated balls, I didn't mean you have to be belligerent, antagonistic and bellicose, seeking out a fight to prove yourself - I meant you could shoulder responsibility and show up. That's what having balls is all about, taking responsibility and not being afraid of the big occasion. Turdeski is a little pussyfag compared to all those names you mentioned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)