Dejan Kulusevski (49 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Kulusevski: 'Cristiano is fantastic and Zlatan was my idol'
By Football Italia staff
Kulusevski-2009-Swe-epa_0.jpg

EPA.png

Dejan Kulusevski feels ‘lucky to play with’ Cristiano Ronaldo and said his ‘idol’ Zlatan Ibrahimovic called him after he signed with Juventus.
The Sweden international signed with Juventus in January, but only moved after the 2019-20 season had been completed.
His new life at the Allianz Stadium includes training sessions with players like Portuguese talisman Ronaldo, but Kulusevski knows ‘a war’ awaits him to keep his place in the squad.
“Cristiano is fantastic, he’s very nice,” Kulusevski said at a press conference. “He talks to everyone, even about things off the pitch.
“His words are like petrol, I’m lucky to play with him and I hope I can help him.
“Every day is a war, you must always be at 100 per cent. You can’t come to the pitch and not be concentrated because everyone would notice immediately.
“I think I can give them energy; I want to have fun when I enter the pitch. I run a lot and I will do everything to help my team win.”
The 19-year-old received an ‘exciting’ call from Zlatan after signing with Juve.
“He was my idol, he opened doors in Sweden that no one had ever opened,” Kulusevski added. “We talked, he called me, and it was exciting for me.
“When I was little, I never though Zlatan would call me.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Just watched his interview.
This kid has an amazing body language, showing that he is a hardworking and humble player, aspiring to be the best.
His interview itself already shows more balls than khedira+pjanic ever had in their own miserable fraud footballing career.

- - - Updated - - -

Kulusevski: 'Cristiano is fantastic and Zlatan was my idol'
By Football Italia staff
Kulusevski-2009-Swe-epa_0.jpg

EPA.png

Dejan Kulusevski feels ‘lucky to play with’ Cristiano Ronaldo and said his ‘idol’ Zlatan Ibrahimovic called him after he signed with Juventus.
The Sweden international signed with Juventus in January, but only moved after the 2019-20 season had been completed.
His new life at the Allianz Stadium includes training sessions with players like Portuguese talisman Ronaldo, but Kulusevski knows ‘a war’ awaits him to keep his place in the squad.
“Cristiano is fantastic, he’s very nice,” Kulusevski said at a press conference. “He talks to everyone, even about things off the pitch.
“His words are like petrol, I’m lucky to play with him and I hope I can help him.
“Every day is a war, you must always be at 100 per cent. You can’t come to the pitch and not be concentrated because everyone would notice immediately.
“I think I can give them energy; I want to have fun when I enter the pitch. I run a lot and I will do everything to help my team win.”
The 19-year-old received an ‘exciting’ call from Zlatan after signing with Juve.
“He was my idol, he opened doors in Sweden that no one had ever opened,” Kulusevski added. “We talked, he called me, and it was exciting for me.
“When I was little, I never though Zlatan would call me.”

This guys is destined for greatness. Only men with huge balls look to Zlatan and CR7 as example.
Twats like Khedira look to Aiden Shaw as his childhood idol.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
#44?? Is he a hockey player or what? There's no room for first team players in Juve with that kind of retarted numbers. :sergio:

Not gonna like him before he changes his #.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
#44?? Is he a hockey player or what? There's no room for first team players in Juve with that kind of retarted numbers. :sergio:

Not gonna like him before he changes his #.
The Khedira of post.
Shows that this kid has his balls to do things his way respectfully. Totally different from your daddy Khedira who hides behind the success of his more talented teammates.

If you hate kulu cus of this, I suggest you go support Inter Milan and Inter Miami, where the likes of skrnar and matuidi gives you a hard-on with their single digit numbers

james95

Sep 2, 2018
44 is a pimp number, I can’t think of anyone that’s worn it outside Perisic, and he only did cuz his original number was taken. Kulu a trailblazer.
Balotelli has worn a similar number.

La liga actually has a rule implemented to prevent the use of numbers like these. I think the highest number you can use is like 20 something there.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The Khedira of post.
Shows that this kid has his balls to do things his way respectfully. Totally different from your daddy Khedira who hides behind the success of his more talented teammates.

If you hate kulu cus of this, I suggest you go support Inter Milan and Inter Miami, where the likes of skrnar and matuidi gives you a hard-on with their single digit numbers
The ignore option is there for a reason. Use it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)