Dejan Kulusevski (11 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

There were numerous times when kulu was open and calling for the ball, yet the ball carrier didn't pass, he really plays with some low iq players in that parma team, then again the manner they conceded 2 goals and cornelius' miss would suggest that
Yeah see my reply after the Genoa game, it was basically the same but worse. At least 3 opportunities died.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If Parma had a bit of sharpness they would have stuffed Inter on the counter, so I'm not too worried about that.

He's got a bit of everything, and especially that grinta that make top players. He's a great athlete and excellent technique, very good young player.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Saw speed, stamina, grinta, dribbling, good decision-making, some playmaking ability. If he's doing that in other games, that's very impressive for a 20 yo.

Assuming he is and develops further, if he can also shoot and do as well in tight spaces, that's a formidable, game-changer level opponent.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't look rushed, has plenty of time. That's always a good sign.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Worth mentioning it happened in the final stage of the game and Kulu has been running without a break for the whole game. Like Berna against Atleti when he won us that decisive penalty :touched:
Hope he doesn’t turn out to be another Berna tho :scared:

Kulu seems to have great stamina and energy. Combined with slick passing, good vision and a decent shot on him...he could be a devastating player for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)