Dejan Kulusevski (20 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Poor match from Parma. Kulusevski did okay. First goal was nice, second goal was 80% of Kulu’s work. He allowed a bit to much space on Verona’s second goal, but overall a good shot from Zaccagni. He had a few nice actions and as always covered a lot of ground. A bit to much imo. Cant wait to see him play with some quality around him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't know why but that goal he scored reminded me of the one Pjaca scored against Spain.

I sincerely hope this kid stays injury free and doesn't transform into another Bertha once he dons our garbs.

- - - Updated - - -

But eriksen

- - - Updated - - -

40+*
You really enjoy being a facetious little Muppet don't you? :rolleyes: :andyandbarcelona:

Henceforth, I anoint thee Sir FLM, Knight of "I told you so" protector of the "obvious" realm, and wielder of the mighty "holier than thou."

Last edited:

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Not impressed. He looks clumsy
I agree. I watched some Parma games and Kulu highlights this year and everything he does looks clumsy. The first goal yesterday was like he did it by accident. That said, his goals and assists stats are good for a 20 years old and I like his vision. Maybe he is just that type of clumsy looking player, that does everything what he want but it just looks like lucky. Luis Suarez and Carlos Tevez have both that clumsiness factor in their playing style and were/are both world class.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Assuming squad space is available and salary isn't an issue, would you sign Eriksen now (for this season) instead of Kulu? Present vs future.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I don't know why but that goal he scored reminded me of the one Pjaca scored against Spain.

I sincerely hope this kid stays injury free and doesn't transform into another Bertha once he dons our garbs.

- - - Updated - - -

You really enjoy being a facetious little Muppet don't you? :rolleyes: :andyandbarcelona:

Henceforth, I anoint thee Sir FLM, Knight of "I told you so" protector of the "obvious" realm, and wielder of the mighty "holier than thou."
It's about defending the club from odd false accusations (and sometimes getting annoyed by repetition when you're trying to read something constructive).

You're fine for the most part, you try to do it with humor, are chill and can disagree with others, but still, I hope you can learn from your past errors.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Not at that age, but Bernadeschi had better figures, was scoring 14 goals and assisting 6 in last Viola season (full season, Kulu has a some games left to improve his).
We brought him in under Marotta, so he's been a complete scrub all along. You know the drill.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Assuming squad space is available and salary isn't an issue, would you sign Eriksen now (for this season) instead of Kulu? Present vs future.

easily Eriksen, proven top top quality. Not even old too, just turned 28.

Kulu might become that level if we lucky in few years (or better, and become a De Bruyne type phenom, one can hope lol), but both present and next few years future impact, Eriksen would been hella nice signing. If we arent considering the financials as you said.

- - - Updated - - -

We brought him in under Marotta, so he's been a complete scrub all along. You know the drill.

Lol, thats kinda true. How he said ever is kinda selective amnesia. Like there wasnt a reason we signed him for 40m.

But also age part of the equation matters, Bernadeschi was 23 when we signed him, Kulusevski 19 when we signed him (tho 20 when he is joining us) and had his breakthrough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)