Dejan Kulusevski (26 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's about defending the club from odd false accusations (and sometimes getting annoyed by repetition when you're trying to read something constructive).

You're fine for the most part, you try to do it with humor, are chill and can disagree with others, but still, I hope you can learn from your past errors.
:rofl: :howler: I only hope to be as gracious as you, steadfast in my beliefs, and infallible in my knowledge, oh truly holy and omnipotent one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
While his 7 goals + 7 assists are ok numbers, especially for a youngster, there are two other stats which I find amazing.

He's (sharing) second in serie A in key passes. A key pass is the final pass leading to a shot at goal from a teammate. Or in short: chances created. An assist is a just a key pass which ends with a goal.
Well, he's second in the league with 24 key passes, just behind Luis Alberto and the same as Dybala.

The second stat is, of course, Km run per match. He's second in serie A with 11.9 km per 90 minutes. Only Brozovic with 12.5 km is better. Overall Kulusevski covered most ground this season (318 km in 2405 minutes), while Brozo is second with 295 km in 2123 minutes.

He scores, he creates a huge number of chances and runs non-stop. On top of having an excellent shot.
I'd compare him to Nedved, not Bernardeschi. A huge way to go for the kid, though.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
While his 7 goals + 7 assists are ok numbers, especially for a youngster, there are two other stats which I find amazing.

He's (sharing) second in serie A in key passes. A key pass is the final pass leading to a shot at goal from a teammate. Or in short: chances created. An assist is a just a key pass which ends with a goal.
Well, he's second in the league with 24 key passes, just behind Luis Alberto and the same as Dybala.

The second stat is, of course, Km run per match. He's second in serie A with 11.9 km per 90 minutes. Only Brozovic with 12.5 km is better. Overall Kulusevski covered most ground this season (318 km in 2405 minutes), while Brozo is second with 295 km in 2123 minutes.

He scores, he creates a huge number of chances and runs non-stop. On top of having an excellent shot.
I'd compare him to Nedved, not Bernardeschi. A huge way to go for the kid, though.
all this and he's playing with a bunch of low IQ players at parma... I really think it was money well spent on him

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

I don't watch a lot of full matches of other teams but I did against Inter, and you can see his relentless 90 minute style. He's a bit of a machine and it's no surprise to see him being one of the better players in the league in this current climate.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Wow, so this guy is actually amazing and, even at 45mil, a steal.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
On a side note, I love how little distance he had on his goal as it seems to be the main concern about his chances to succeed with us.
I believe he is smart and mentally strong enough to have a smooth transition and succeed with us.

Jan 22, 2016
No.

And once Inter signs Tonali, we're going to see Kulu vs. Tonali debates for a while. And right now, I would have to take Kulu there as well.
That's exactly what I would do.
It's a lot easier to find and buy a WC midfielder compared to WC wingers.

Finding a player like Dybala is way harder than likes of Tonali, Arthur and etc....

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Great Post!

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I don't watch a lot of full matches of other teams but I did against Inter, and you can see his relentless 90 minute style. He's a bit of a machine and it's no surprise to see him being one of the better players in the league in this current climate.
Then it wont take long for Zeman to see his stamina as "quite strange".

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)