Dejan Kulusevski (19 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Is half-wing considered b2b in 3 man midfield?

Let's see what Sarri does with him. Tbh I can see him putting Kulu in attack, because of his work rate as well as ability to link midfield attack with midfield. The first is never underestimated, see how Berna gets to play ahead of DC.
Yes, mezzala.

Jun 16, 2020
Is half-wing considered b2b in 3 man midfield?

Let's see what Sarri does with him. Tbh I can see him putting Kulu in attack, because of his work rate as well as ability to link midfield attack with midfield. The first is never underestimated, see how Berna gets to play ahead of DC.
I feel if we sign Zaniolo (or another left footed RW) we shouldn’t play Kulusevski as RCM. Two left footed players on the same side of the pitch won’t work imo.

Play him at the center of a 3-man midfield, when having the ball he should occupy the space between the midfield and attack. Also when we press the opponent he’ll press a lot. Both the RCM and LCM can do the build-up.

In The Netherlands they call that 433 ‘with the point forward’ but I feel elsewhere in Europe they call that 4231, but the difference is in more the defensive duties of the CM/AM I guess (correct me if I’m wrong tho).

In that way, with Dybala as striker obviously, we can leave Ronaldo and Dybala in attack while defending and the RW comes back to create a 442.

In a 4231 with Dybala as AM it would be very difficult and we’d need somebody with the workrate of Mandzukic on the wing. Not impossible but I feel this is more healthy if we sign Zaniolo.

Ronaldo - Dybala - Zaniolo
Kulusevski
Arthur ———— Bentancur​

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Both times, its him physically manhandling Koulibaly, this is possibly the strongest most physically dynamic CB in the game, big tank strikers find him challenging, but a young winger is shrugging him off in both games.
Very impressive. Sky is the limit for Kulusevski. Can’t wait to see him next season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I feel if we sign Zaniolo (or another left footed RW) we shouldn’t play Kulusevski as RCM. Two left footed players on the same side of the pitch won’t work imo.

Play him at the center of a 3-man midfield, when having the ball he should occupy the space between the midfield and attack. Also when we press the opponent he’ll press a lot. Both the RCM and LCM can do the build-up.

In The Netherlands they call that 433 ‘with the point forward’ but I feel elsewhere in Europe they call that 4231, but the difference is in more the defensive duties of the CM/AM I guess (correct me if I’m wrong tho).

In that way, with Dybala as striker obviously, we can leave Ronaldo and Dybala in attack while defending and the RW comes back to create a 442.

In a 4231 with Dybala as AM it would be very difficult and we’d need somebody with the workrate of Mandzukic on the wing. Not impossible but I feel this is more healthy if we sign Zaniolo.

Kulusevski
Arthur ———— Bentancur​
I like it. I really do. Now, bring in Boga for wing depth, and Kulu can also play there when needed (Zaniolo injured, suspended, or needs a rest). Rabiot and Arthur can also alternate. It's a young team with a lot of potential. If we add another star midfielder (not Fagjinho), we'd be almost unstoppable. Top RB and striker in the summer of 2021, and we are set for years to come. Avanti!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Kulusevski
Arthur ———— Bentancur​
isn't arthur too soft for a mediano though :boh:

otherwise zaniolo and kulu can easily turn into what we expected berna and costa to become. forza tici, do your job.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

Kulusevski
Arthur ———— Bentancur​
first of all ...No way we will play like this even with Sarri ...

then Dybala is wasted as CF ....and the four upfront ...makes our team uncovered in the middle....

I see Kulu as Kaka hire ... then

Ronaldo - Dybala
Kulu
now for Zaniolo ...i see him as more of Pogba hire...the boy played RW, RCM and LCM ... check the internet .... also he is a left-footed ...LCM will be his best

position ...even he was more at the right with Roma ...but he suits the LCM more ...also he is still young to stick with one position ...he can adapt

Zaniolo - Arthur - Bentancur
then we have Rabiot to mingle between those three when they are not available ...

also ......we can switch to 4 3 3 RW: Kulu or Zani...

with Sarri ...don't you ever mention other than 4 3 1 2 or 4 3 3 ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)