Dejan Kulusevski (11 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
or a third, most realistic option: market rumor unrelated to the kulusevski case, which is not made up by badass, and not listed on tm before official confirmation

thank god as a soccer fan you're part of the smarter populace and you're able to consider casual scenarios too
That'd be part of the first, Albert. That'd still be badass making it up bc he said it was part of Kulu deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Rabiot and Ramsey ?

both are bad financially and football wise ...

maybe Rabiot could rise a bit up but Ramsey is a hopeless case, he is Costa V.2 and many know that Ramsey is an injury-prone ...we should avoided this signing

But I agree about the new talents eye-catching of his ..
Not much to maneuver with $ wise after signing deLight. What he should've done was sell Pjanic and use the proceeds.

Similar case with penultimate summer with Ronaldo. What he should've done was not sign Cancelo (unless it was in any way linked with Ronaldo signing...same agent) but use the $ to sign a CM.

It was painfully obvious he was braindead defensively at inte* but Tici haters were ecstatic we signed him...and at the same time demanded we sign a CM with funds we didn't have.

Basically Paratici is getting blamed for not cheating in FM with fmrte like @Marc by creating money out of thin air.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Rabiot and Ramsey ?

both are bad financially and football wise ...

maybe Rabiot could rise a bit up but Ramsey is a hopeless case, he is Costa V.2 and many know that Ramsey is an injury-prone ...we should avoided this signing

But I agree about the new talents eye-catching of his ..
That is what I was referring to. The Kulusevki's, Demiral and De Ligt's of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Atalanta scouts deserve the praise though, we bought him when he already had an impressive goals + assists record in the league.

Of course they do. My point is that when it comes to recognizing young talents, he is very good at it. It's the financial aspects, the ones that Beppe had mastered, that he needs to become better at.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Fabio knows talent. That was his position when Beppe was here. Find the talents, and Beppe worked on signing them. He most likely doesn't have the financial acumen that Beppe does, but few people in that position do. There was a reason why Beppe would hold seminars on the economics of football when he was here. Fabio has to grow into that part, but he does have an eye for talent.
This.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok so I saw some Parma games (not too many though) and I saw Kulusevski youtube videos and of course I also checked his stats but I want a real opinion of someone who saw him more than just 3 times - Is he usually that great or is it more about hype?
I mean - Next season should we expect him to be part of our starting 11 or is he taking the promising player role which means sub to rotation kind of player?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Where the Kulusevski haters at? where they at? let me at em!
This kid doesnt have haters, too new for that. Some people are just pessimistic for the heck sometimes when it comes to the financials, like they are cautious accountants. Or worse, like they are selfish spoilt heirs to the Agnelli fortune who are bitter it's being squandered on football.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ok so I saw some Parma games (not too many though) and I saw Kulusevski youtube videos and of course I also checked his stats but I want a real opinion of someone who saw him more than just 3 times - Is he usually that great or is it more about hype?
I mean - Next season should we expect him to be part of our starting 11 or is he taking the promising player role which means sub to rotation kind of player?
Promising player role. He just turned 20 and only has one season of senior footie.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What I don't get is everyone is harping on about tonalli, I'm almost certain most here don't watch brescia regularly enough but they go on the hype train because he's Italian and he's a midfielder and he ticks all the boxes of what many Juve fans want this summer, yet they are somehow unimpressed about a talented swede who has stacked up impressive numbers in the same debut season in series A as Tonalli but because he went over the 40 mill Mark which actually has been reduced somewhat thanks to muratore's transfer to atalanta, kulusevski and the current management is the subject to criticism

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What I don't get is everyone is harping on about tonalli, I'm almost certain most here don't watch brescia regularly enough but they go on the hype train because he's Italian and he's a midfielder and he ticks all the boxes of what many Juve fans want this summer, yet they are somehow unimpressed about a talented swede who has stacked up impressive numbers in the same debut season in series A as Tonalli but because he went over the 40 mill Mark which actually has been reduced somewhat thanks to muratore's transfer to atalanta, kulusevski and the current management is the subject to criticism
Tonali is for sure overhyped but Kulu - I dont know as I barely saw him a few times..

As for Tonali - Yeah Im sure not many watch him on a regular basis but when a player name pops out you want to watch and see what this player is about.
Also there are games like Brescia Inter, Brecia Lazio. Brescia Roma and other related to teams that have reputation in Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

Promising player role. He just turned 20 and only has one season of senior footie.
I see so I guess we will get a forward to replace Higuain and maybe a top CM (more hoping than believing...)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Tonali is for sure overhyped but Kulu - I dont know as I barely saw him a few times..

As for Tonali - Yeah Im sure not many watch him on a regular basis but when a player name pops out you want to watch and see what this player is about.
Also there are games like Brescia Inter, Brecia Lazio. Brescia Roma and other related to teams that have reputation in Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

I see so I guess we will get a forward to replace Higuain and maybe a top CM (more hoping than believing...)
to be honest up till their recent draw against fiorentina, I wouldn't have bothered watching Brescia in the hope they get any form of result.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Kulusevski's main appeal is that he appears to be very capable physically. You can play him outside, inside, basically wherever and you will get work rate at the minimum. Now it also appears that he is capable in the box, at least in a counter-attacking sense. The numbers are there for everyone to see but Parma does not face low blocks.

For me, there's a concern over whether his technique is enough to play as a winger and a main attacking catalyst against parked buses. But he's so young. You could easily see him growing into a player like Van De Beek with a little more flair in the box. Something like a supporting central player that can get into the box.

It's still really up in there as to what his best position is among CAM, mezzala or winger.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I wonder who has been more impressive this season Tonali or Kulusevski? For me Kulusevski by far, second youngest player involved in 10+ goals.

Tonali was already hyped before the season, Kulusevski got the attention during the season for being great.

With that said im not saying Tonali is bad, he is talented, and nobody would be sorry if we bought him for 40 million euros. But we should be happy we got Kulusevski.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Kulusevski's main appeal is that he appears to be very capable physically. You can play him outside, inside, basically wherever and you will get work rate at the minimum. Now it also appears that he is capable in the box, at least in a counter-attacking sense. The numbers are there for everyone to see but Parma does not face low blocks.

For me, there's a concern over whether his technique is enough to play as a winger and a main attacking catalyst against parked buses. But he's so young. You could easily see him growing into a player like Van De Beek with a little more flair in the box. Something like a supporting central player that can get into the box.

It's still really up in there as to what his best position is among CAM, mezzala or winger.
Mike’s fetish

Moving young, physically strong and technically proficient wingers into a B2B position :touched:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Tbh this is the most intriguing signing we’ve made so far under Tici’s management. Quite happy that we seem to be - massively - lowering the average age of the squad with signings like this.

He’s been a revelation for Parma this season, the best young player in league this season, has posted impressive assist and goal numbers whilst also deputising in a number of positions. Great work rate and stamina, physically strong, great passing and vision...now let’s see if he can continue this progress with us. Let’s hope it’s not another Bernardeschi case on our hands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)