Dejan Kulusevski (15 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Good performance tonight. He started as trequartista behind Gervinho and Cornelius. Tactically this was not perfect for him as Parma’s game was mainly focused on the wings, so he was just linking the midfield with the attack and providing them with passes. When Genoa had the ball he was marking Schone and he did it with a lot of discipline, although it regressed as Parma kept scoring. He finished the game on the wing, Parma changed tactics after a hour.

Could’ve had a assist around minute 11 but Gervinho missed. Could’ve scored a few times if Gervinho (and some others) weren’t blind as he was many times in good positions to finish.

He had his fair part in the game. Won the bal at own half for the first goal, organized the attack with the third goal.

Looked tired the last 15 minutes, but crowned his night with a nice goal. Cornelius MOTM.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
thats why we paid the big bucks
Truth be told, that's what people say for any big signing (spending) we make. And it's always hit or miss. Same was said for Berna and plenty others.

Once a certain player flops then there are tons of excuses, mainly being how it's a small fish in a big pond, etc. Sure, this guy seems talented, but saying anything beyond that doesn't mean jackshit until he starts playing here and proving his value and that's a huge task for even world class players, let along some young guy from Parma.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Truth be told, that's what people say for any big signing (spending) we make. And it's always hit or miss. Same was said for Berna and plenty others.

Once a certain player flops then there are tons of excuses, mainly being how it's a small fish in a big pond, etc. Sure, this guy seems talented, but saying anything beyond that doesn't mean jackshit until he starts playing here and proving his value and that's a huge task for even world class players, let along some young guy from Parma.
to be fair though kulu's numbers this season have been more impressive than anything Berna has ever produced in his entire career. Sure there's always an element of risk that he may flop but that's the danger with any transfer. I think he's justified his price tag so far, I'm really excited to see him next season

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
to be fair though kulu's numbers this season have been more impressive than anything Berna has ever produced in his entire career. Sure there's always an element of risk that he may flop but that's the danger with any transfer. I think he's justified his price tag so far, I'm really excited to see him next season
I personally find it crazy how a player after 20 matches for Parma gets 40mln + price tag.

But yeah, he does seem like an exciting transfer, I'll give him that. Unlike Arthur rumour.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Justified his price tag? Sure, if we'd paid 20 million for him, not 40+

He looks an interesting prospect, but that's all it is at this point.

I say calm your tits and temper this excitement - that way, if he fails, you won't be disappointed.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Justified his price tag? Sure, if we'd paid 20 million for him, not 40+

He looks an interesting prospect, but that's all it is at this point.

I say calm your tits and temper this excitement - that way, if he fails, you won't be disappointed.
We all need something to get excited about, especially given how dull and horrible this year has been, football or otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)