Dejan Kulusevski (5 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Juve, Kulusevski receives the 'December MVP' award

14 January at 22:45

Juve acquired Dejan Kulusevski a few weeks ago as they dished out 35 million euros plus bonuses for him. The young Swedish starlet will be staying on at Parma till the end of the season as the bianconeri decided that this would be the best thing for his development.

Kulusevski has been doing great as the AIC awarded him with the 'Serie A December MVP' award.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Was completely anonymous in the first half.

But in the last 10-15 mins before he was substituted, you could see him get on the ball more and grow in confidence. Some of his passing and deft touches are a joy. He’s a very technical player, and the dude is a big unit as well. Looks very strong on the ball.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Hope we kept the receipt.

Just kidding. He was pretty good in the second half, Parma were useless in the first half so not much for him to do.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Let’s not sugar coat his performance. Squad player at best. Another to add to the list.
He’s 19 ffs. Knee jerk reaction much?

Nobody can tell at this age how he will turn out.

Also, I remember Dybala playing against us back when he was with Palermo, and he did jack shit against us. I’ll judge him when he plays for us.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
He’s 19 ffs. Knee jerk reaction much?

Nobody can tell at this age how he will turn out.

Also, I remember Dybala playing against us back when he was with Palermo, and he did jack shit against us. I’ll judge him when he plays for us.
You could also save a bit of time and listen to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Too early, he's only 19.
He’s ginger. Destined to fail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)