Dejan Kulusevski (18 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Definitely not. Del Piero is more famous because he played in Juve.
Majority of the people that don't follow football will say that they heard of Totti, but not Del Piero, at least from those that I have spoken to. It's hardly a Messi - Ronaldo case where you have everyone know them. As a brand I'd say Totti was more famous maybe even due to being a prick and an asshole.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Besides the Del Piero and Totti choice, rest are normal answers, more popular choices (Zlatan is Footballing God to swedes, and Messi I can imagine even Ronaldos mum murmurs holy shit at his best lol).

But dont see what one would like Totti over Del Piero for, except maybe the playmaking aspect (and this kid sees himself trequartista like Totti was).
The kid is 19. The last time Del Piero had a good season was in 2008/09, when this boy was 8/9 years old. When Kulusevski was 12, Del Piero left for India. Totti was still around.
He doesn't even remember Del Piero.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Majority of the people that don't follow football will say that they heard of Totti, but not Del Piero, at least from those that I have spoken to. It's hardly a Messi - Ronaldo case where you have everyone know them. As a brand I'd say Totti was more famous maybe even due to being a prick and an asshole.
Well, I simply cannot agree with that.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Majority of people that don't follow football don't really know Totti but whenever I ask them they think they have heard this name somewhere. When I ask them "You know Totti?" Their answer is "Isn't it a condom?"
Well I must say they almost got it right

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The kid is 19. The last time Del Piero had a good season was in 2008/09, when this boy was 8/9 years old. When Kulusevski was 12, Del Piero left for India. Totti was still around.
He doesn't even remember Del Piero.
And i don't remember Van Basten, still I know that Van Basten > Palacio

Sell this scum to Roma

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So transfermarkt says he was mostly a CM in youth football but got converted into a RW in senior football? Didn't play much as an AM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)