Dejan Kulusevski (16 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
There's always risk involved with players transfers.

Zaniolo would never go for 40mln. Assuming Roma would even consider selling him. If they needed money there is a line of players they would sell before the Italian.
It's Roma we're talking about. They always sell their best players and make stupid moves.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's disturbing when you consider Atalanta paid 100k for the guy 18 months ago. Massive plusvalenza for them. I really hope he turns into an even better player than we think for ticis sake.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I remember when Poulsen passed the ball to one of our subs might of been Trezeguet iirc. Was one of the few passes he was able to complete.
Hahhaa Liverpool has always been great at banging is from behind. Sissoko, poulson, and aquilani (the definition of fall of Italian football together with montolivio)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tbh it looks like the going rate for someone who is a bit of a wonderkid, even if it's just half a season.
We spent 40m on Bernie, hopefully this guy turns out to be worth every Euro b/c Bernie hasn't lived up to that fee at all.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It's their exceptional youth scouting that gets the credit here. I think they brought in a new team about 5 years ago and it has paid off.
I agree about youth scouting but Gasp really knows what to do with his youth players. Djimsiti was a shit player and know he's turned into a quality CB.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's disturbing when you consider Atalanta paid 100k for the guy 18 months ago. Massive plusvalenza for them. I really hope he turns into an even better player than we think for ticis sake.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
They didnt buy this guy 18 months ago. They bought him 4-5 years ago when he was 15 years old.

Its major plusvalenza for them but far from disturbing, they also put in the work, they have a great academy and they developed him, an unknown 15 year old, for his peak formative years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)