Dejan Kulusevski (13 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Kulusevski:“Sarri did a fantastic job at Napoli and at Chelsea. I studied his style of play and I like it a lot, because the ball moves quickly, always with two touches at most and everyone helps each other. I want to improve and I think he will make me improve a great deal here.

“From the beginning my role was a trequartista. I had a few different coaches with Atalanta and Parma, so I changed and took a few roles. I can be a winger, last season I was a mezzala, so I can play wherever the coach wants, but I see myself as a trequartista behind the strikers.”
Bernajoker in full panic mode.He still has 6 months to make a fool of himself though.

I suddenly feel the need to watch some Parma games.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why did you think that?
remember Beppe's first season here when we did paid loans on several players. the following summer we bought them all in transfers paid out over 3 installments.

The consensus here seemed to be that these were always permanent transfers. Due to financial constraints we had to do paid loans the first season and then permanent transfers to beat the 3 installment rule and stretch payout into 4 installments.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No idea how good this player is, but for potentially 45m he better be pretty good. A bit shocked we decided to invest as much while our midfield is build from freebies with questionable quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)