Dejan Kulusevski (91 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So any news if he’s going to stay at Parma until July? We could use him now and I’m excited to see him play.

Getting him now would be better. Which means he'll stay at Parma.

Parma rejected ours (and Atalanta's) request to release him from his loan, apparently they dont want to have useless cripple Pjaca instead of their most productive creator, its a shocker :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Parma rejected ours (and Atalanta's) request to release him from his loan, apparently they dont want to have useless cripple Pjaca instead of their most productive creator, its a shocker :D
Well they ripped us off, I expected to get him at least. If not, I see no point in getting him in January. We'll see how he performs but in case he performs on the same level I doubt he'd be more expensive than 40mln. In case he drops down a bit he'd cost a lot less come summer, so I see no point in signing him now.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Every single signing we made was an opportunity. At least in our clubs eyes.
How is it? He’s still only 19, even if things don’t fully pan out here he has re-sale value.

I actually wish we made more of these signings. Some might not work out, but this one will imo. He has many of the attributes that this team is sorely lacking.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well they ripped us off, I expected to get him at least. If not, I see no point in getting him in January. We'll see how he performs but in case he performs on the same level I doubt he'd be more expensive than 40mln. In case he drops down a bit he'd cost a lot less come summer, so I see no point in signing him now.
Ripping off implies Juve were that adamant at getting him now and it was stipulated in transfer deal must be moved now and they reneged? They prolly fine just signing him for next season. And Atalanta has already transfer loan deal in place, they not ripping anyone off, they just respecting a deal they have in place. Its us, and other clubs, who are adamant to sign him, to get him before others do (everyone could think lets wait til June to get him, but some club might sign him under your nose, like we just did rapidly over christmas), Parma is just a byproduct of it all.

Prices these days, 30m has become a minimum for decent/good players, especially young ones, especially since he is still a teenager, and can have resale value for days even if it doesnt pan out.

His hype is mainly centered on Italy after half a season. If you wait to June, and he has as impressive 2nd half of the season, if not even better, it can defenitely be way more then 40m. Just look at Luka Jovic in Frankfurt, one good season and he costs 65-70m, Pulisic in Dortmund he was litterally bench player there for that entire season half (he was impressive the season before, but not the one he was bought), and he cost 70m for Chelsea to buy, and they bought him in January and left him there on loan too.

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ripping off implies Juve were that adamant at getting him now and it was stipulated in transfer deal must be moved now and they reneged? They prolly fine just signing him for next season. And Atalanta has already transfer loan deal in place, they not ripping anyone off, they just respecting a deal they have in place. Its us, and other clubs, who are adamant to sign him, to get him before others do (everyone could think lets wait til June to get him, but some club might sign him under your nose, like we just did rapidly over christmas), Parma is just a byproduct of it all.

Pricec these days, 30m has become a minimum for decent/good players, especially young ones, especially since he is still a teenager, and can has resale value for days even if it doesnt pan out.

His hype is mainly centered on Italy after half a season. If you wait to June, and he has as impressive 2nd half of the season, if not even better, it can defenitely be way more then 40m. Just look at Luka Jovic in Frankfurt, one good season and he costs 65-70m, Pulisic in Dortmund he was litterally bench player there for that entire season half (he was impressive the season before, but not the one he was bought), and he cost 70m for Chelsea to buy, and they bought him in January and left him there on loan too.
Wasn't Luka there for 2 seasons? That's still 1.5 season more than this guy. Plus, strikers are more expensive these days while his goal-ratio was beyond crazy. Still, even I said that him going to Real is stupid and a bad move for him.

I doubt he'd cost more. 40mln is a lot when we're talking about Serie A deals. Many of those one season (or half season) wonders turn out to be nothing when the dust settles. Iturbe, Schick, Berna, etc. Big fish in a small pond seems like a real deal.

If we're farting out money I'd rather sign Zaniolo who's more proven at least while the talent is there.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Potential for 45m !

It's not harmful to sign these newbies with potential, but we have urgent and priorities, the midfield is not working ...
We signed Dybala for a similar amount. A young player who had one good season at a midtable club.

He immediately forced himself into the starting XI as soon as he got here, when people thought that he was merely a player with potential.

Sometimes you gotta take the risk to earn the reward.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Wasn't Luka there for 2 seasons? That's still 1.5 season more than this guy. Plus, strikers are more expensive these days while his goal-ratio was beyond crazy. Still, even I said that him going to Real is stupid and a bad move for him.

I doubt he'd cost more. 40mln is a lot when we're talking about Serie A deals. Many of those one season (or half season) wonders turn out to be nothing when the dust settles. Iturbe, Schick, Berna, etc. Big fish in a small pond seems like a real deal.

If we're farting out money I'd rather sign Zaniolo who's more proven at least while the talent is there.
There's always risk involved with players transfers.

Zaniolo would never go for 40mln. Assuming Roma would even consider selling him. If they needed money there is a line of players they would sell before the Italian.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Considering his age, can we add him to B list for CL?

No, for CL B list, it has to be players that spent 3 years in your team/academy between ages 15 to 21 (half shares dont count for CL, hence why Rugani doesnt fit). And this guy is joining us next season when he is already 20 years old.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
so is there any chance he arrives to play in january instead of summer? @Mark

i would be much more favorable to this if paratici can pimp-slap Parma into submission here
That'd be nice. So far he has only bitch-slapped Mandzu into terminating his contract, so he can leave for free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)