Dejan Kulusevski (38 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Reminds me of the Dybala signing. A surprise investment on recent high performing individual in the league.

Meanwhile, we still need midfield reinforcement this season and winter is coming to a close soon.

Would be very happy to see Pogba or Vidal back. Or at least get Prince Boateng. Just someone with grinta and technical skills pls.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Reminds me of the Dybala signing. A surprise investment on recent high performing individual in the league.

Meanwhile, we still need midfield reinforcement this season and winter is coming to a close soon.

Would be very happy to see Pogba or Vidal back. Or at least get Prince Boateng. Just someone with grinta and technical skills pls.
What winter is coming to a close ffs?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yay. 45m kid that runs hard. Exactly what we need. LuL
ah yes. the arm chair generals making judgements.

but who are we to judge our scouts who signed dybala, pogba, de ligt, demiral, bentancur, bonucci, coman etc.

oh no don't trust the scouts who's entire job is to scout talents. no, trust hustini who watches 1 juve match a week. thats who we should trust with our scouting.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
ah yes. the arm chair generals making judgements.

but who are we to judge our scouts who signed dybala, pogba, de ligt, demiral, bentancur, bonucci, coman etc.

oh no don't trust the scouts who's entire job is to scout talents. no, trust hustini who watches 1 juve match a week. thats who we should trust with our scouting.
You are right af. Sometimes people make poor judgement when they overthink. hustini is definitely not one of them. In hustini we trust

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
How the fuck is a player like this worth 35 milion + 9 mil in bonusses at the age of 19?? The fuck is wrong with the world? Fucking Sadio Mane was worth that much and he already had like 150 games and 60 goals behind him.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It's all relative I stopped caring about how much we pay for players along time ago.

The price we sell that at still bothers me though

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)