Dejan Kulusevski (12 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Kulusevski: 'Didn't think twice for Juve'

By Football Italia staff

New Juventus purchase Dejan Kulusevski “didn’t think twice” about the transfer, revealing he has studied Maurizio Sarri and sees himself as a trequartista.

The deal was completed this evening for €35m plus up to €9m in bonuses from Atalanta, although he will see out the remainder of this season on loan at Parma.

“I am very happy, 2020 couldn’t have started any better,” the Sweden international told JTV.

“It’s an important day for me, my friends, my family and for everyone who has worked with me.”

During his loan spell at Parma, the 19-year-old has scored four goals with seven assists in 17 Serie A appearances. Does he prefer scoring or assisting?

I play only to win. So if I think it’s better to shoot, I will shoot. However, if I see a teammate who is in a better position than me to score, I will pass, because the goals and assists don’t count: only a victory matters.” :delpiero:

Kulusevski is currently playing as a winger in Parma’s 4-3-3 system with Roberto D’Aversa, so is able to fit into both the tactical shapes used by Sarri at Juve.

Sarri did a fantastic job at Napoli and at Chelsea. I studied his style of play and I like it a lot, because the ball moves quickly, always with two touches at most and everyone helps each other. I want to improve and I think he will make me improve a great deal here.

From the beginning my role was a trequartista. I had a few different coaches with Atalanta and Parma, so I changed and took a few roles. I can be a winger, last season I was a mezzala, so I can play wherever the coach wants, but I see myself as a trequartista behind the strikers.”

Kulusevski is very happy to be completing the season-long loan at Parma, setting up a move to Juventus in July, although he had also been linked with Inter, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool and Napoli.

“Parma became home for me: I’ve been there for six months and I do feel at home. My teammates help me every day, the coach helped me from the first day and I am lucky to have someone who believes in me.

“Juventus is one of the biggest clubs in the world. When everyone starts out in football, they all want to play for Juve. When the chance arose to join Juve, I didn’t think twice.”

Curiously, his first Serie A game of 2020 will be for Parma against his now former parent club Atalanta.

“I have a message for the Parma fans, as I am already thinking about Monday’s game and will give everything I have to win and improve, just as I have done for the last six months.

I can tell the Juve fans that when I arrive here in July, I’ll give my all for the jersey, come to training every single day with the intention of improving and I want to make them happy.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Kulusevski: 'Didn't think twice for Juve'

By Football Italia staff

EPA.png

I play only to win. So if I think it’s better to shoot, I will shoot. However, if I see a teammate who is in a better position than me to score, I will pass, because the goals and assists don’t count: only a victory matters.” :delpiero:
Oh don't worry, Sarri will have plenty of time to change his mindset @JCK

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
No one:
Juventus management: Kulusevski for 43 milion

- - - Updated - - -

I cant understand this move. I have either become a big hater or this management really is clueless since Marotta left......
It's 35 + 9 in bonuses, and it's paid over 5 years. No big deal. I won't worry about the financial part. Very same management sold Cancelo for 65m.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Besides the Del Piero and Totti choice, rest are normal answers, more popular choices (Zlatan is Footballing God to swedes, and Messi I can imagine even Ronaldos mum murmurs holy shit at his best lol).

But dont see what one would like Totti over Del Piero for, except maybe the playmaking aspect (and this kid sees himself trequartista like Totti was).

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Besides the Del Piero and Totti choice, rest are normal answers, more popular choices (Zlatan is Footballing God to swedes, and Messi I can imagine even Ronaldos mum murmurs holy shit at his best lol).

But dont see what one would like Totti over Del Piero for, except maybe the playmaking aspect (and this kid sees himself trequartista like Totti was).
How old was he when Del Piero last played in Italy? 11-12 years old.

Who really cares? He is just a kiddo. I bet that the club will grow on him.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011

Calm down. The kid is born in 2000. He hasn't watched much, if any, Del Piero/Totti games at all

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol I actually dont care who he has as favourite lol I'm just were talking in general and hypothetical of what aspect of Totti would have you like him more (if you not Roma fan), except genius playmaking.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Lol I actually dont care who he has as favourite lol I'm just were talking in general and hypothetical of what aspect of Totti would have you like him more (if you not Roma fan), except genius playmaking.
Yeah but in 2012 he was 11 years old when Del Piero last played in Italy. This wasn't even Del Piero in his peak years. He'll watch the tapes sooner or later. :klin:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Different positions, different charisma and personalities. Both were exceptional. In all fairness to the kid, prime Totti was something out of this world. With that being said, Del Piero will always be a symbol for every Juventino.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)