Davids on his way???? (3 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yep and what's good is that yesterday they reported that he is ready to decrease his demands for the wages. So hopefully he's getting some sense ;)

Jul 30, 2003
why it hink he wont leave now that nike signed jvue they want him to shine with juve since there both with nike. i think nike wants to make juve a worl power like real and we are already a world power all they can do is funbd us to get super stars to replace soem of the stars we got on the bench. if juve wont pay davides the exr=tra muillion or so he wants nike will so he can stay

thats how i feel

why do u think beckham is at madrid adidas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to make more money for them and to get asia to like real madrid

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Yep and what's good is that yesterday they reported that he is ready to decrease his demands for the wages. So hopefully he's getting some sense ;)
now we need to wait until January.......:down:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yesterday Appiah did quite well, and he can still get better. Hopefully we shall still be getting another player to substitute him if he leaves.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
I think he is leavin' for sure, May be we can get either pizzaro or Stankovic as his replacement. Personaly i prefer Stankovic.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Yeah that's a mistery. kinda scary ain't it?

But i just just thought it was starange that u seamed pretty convinced just cos of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)