Davids on his way???? (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
PersianMafia - A free transfer is when a player's contract with a club expires, therefore it's not the club that decides where to sell the player, and the same club will not be able to cash in on the player. The player is free to choose wherever he wants and as in Davids case, he will choose the most lucrative contract offered to him.

It's a pity if we lose him on a free, which I think is highly probably now since 1) juve don't like keeping over 30 players and 2) moggi will not give Davids all that money when he's convincing all the players to decrease their wages.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Am I the only one becoming worried about Davids's contract situation? Its going on for quite a while, and it seems unlikely that they will conclude the deal any time soon. If we can't agree a deal in a next couple of weeks, I think we should sell him come the eve of transfer deadline. And recall Brighi.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Don't forget that Del piero is having the same Cotract situation as Davids too he has one year remainin' in his contract and he hasn't signed a new one yet.This is very worrying.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yeah very worrying cos DP will probably sign the new contract :(

:D:D:D:D:D

Nah DP will sign the new contract, no problems there.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++
it's just a rumor ... he will stay with juve this season as Moggi said!
you mean the same Moggi that said "Zidane won't leave" 3 days before Zidane was sold to Madrid!? :rolleyes: ;)

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

you mean the same Moggi that said "Zidane won't leave" 3 days before Zidane was sold to Madrid!? :rolleyes: ;)
Zidane (himself) wanted to leave juve ... and moved to RM!!;)

ABOUT Divads .. I think i think he will stay!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)