David Trezeguet (28 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Italy's drink driving limit is tough.

Italy has a strict drink-drive limit of 0.5mg of blood alcohol. This means that you cannot drink more than one glass of wine without risking going over the limit. Penalties for being caught above this limit can be fines, vehicle confiscation, license bans and imprisonment.

Jun 7, 2003
cheeers bro

idolo

really good movement from pires there, the finish from trezeguet was the icing on the cake.
i was very dissepointed back then because i also wanted to see del piero win that trophy but to be honest he was not in form and missed two fucking great oppurtunities and then giving the nr10 to the cunt totti. also toldo had a great tournament, was a big fan before he decided to go to fucking inter

Jun 16, 2020
https://app.football-italia.net/?re...t#article/footballitalia-168947&menu=news-all

Former Juventus striker David Trezeguet hopes he can return to Juventus along with Alessandro Del Piero: 'Why not?'
Trezeguet has spent the last six years as Juventus' Brand Ambassador, but his contract expires in the summer.
Meantime, he's studied to become a sporting director, and he's now waiting to begin his new career.
"I want to return to the pitch. I had to study because the eye of the former footballer is not enough anymore to do this job," he told Gianlucadimarzio.com.
Trezeguet is the most prolific foreign player in the history of the Old Lady and formed one of the best attacking partnership in the club's history with Alessandro Del Piero. Could they return to the club one day?
"I hope so, why not? Alex has proved his qualities and he is getting ready. Nobody will ever forget his link with Juventus," Trezeguet revealed.
"On the pitch, he was a point of reference for me. We spent ten years together and it was fantastic. He was a unique player and an exceptional professional. We only needed to look at each other to understand what to do.
"But our understanding was born off the pitch with moments of simple sharing, like watching a game together," he added.
"When a group of players is on good terms, everything becomes easier on the pitch."
How does he explain Juventus' results this season?
"It's normal to have a bad season after nine years of successes. I see a very united group at Juventus.
"We witnessed exciting things this season, but also physical and psychological drops.
"Many players have changed and there is a new coach. The season is almost over and something is missing.
"Juventus found an Inter side with more anger and with two strikers who can't stop scoring. Ronaldo alone is not enough and don't forget Juventus had to do without a certain Paulo Dybala."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)