David Trezeguet (14 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
There was a stat I saw on twitter that mentioned how if you extrapolated David's productivity for River then it would average out to a goal ever 20mins of play

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:touched:
Camo, Trez, Pavel, DP and Buffon....my God! Those are the players that I truly love. I may like other players...but never will I LOVE them like I love these guys.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
One every half and hour or so, indeed. He's being used as a substitute and still scoring.
:tup:

We'd be top of the table if he was here, no doubt. So many chances wasted in all those draws.
Most definitely

My god how we could do with him now... still not over the fact we let him go then signed Toni and Boriello :sergio:
This is the most insulting/disgraceful about it all. Our management opted to keep Vinny, Amauri over David only to add Toni and AIDSman :sergio:

Dec 31, 2008
:delpiero:
He would've been immense in the current Juve.

---------- Post added 12.03.2012 at 23:10 ----------

This is the most insulting/disgraceful about it all. Our management opted to keep Vinny, Amauri over David only to add Toni and AIDSman :sergio:
Biggest negative of Marotta for me.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Replacing him with a fine goalscorer might have made sense but to let him go like that to splash that insane money on someone like Matri and then bringing in Borriello as an alternative for Matri is unforgivable.

Dec 31, 2008
Replacing him with a fine goalscorer might have made sense but to let him go like that to splash that insane money on someone like Matri and then bringing in Borriello as an alternative for Matri is unforgivable.
:agree:
with Amauri and Iaquinta still in the squad and signing Toni for 3m/year.
Immense fuckup by the management.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
His agent has contacted our management because Trezeguet wants to organize Juventus-River match to say farewell to the fans. Our management is yet to respond.

Truly horrible if true, he isn't the one who should organize the match, it's our management.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)