David Trezeguet (63 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
argentina needs riquelme, and messi needs him. fucking idiots this trainers.
Maradona's biggest mistake in 2010 was not bringing Riquelme, I bet Argentina would have done better with his influence as Messi would have been freed from having to be the playmaker and been unleashed to score goals like he does with Barcelona.

Also, not bringing Zanetti and Cambiasso was stupid.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Man Argentina could've won that world cup if Maradonna wasn't such a dumbass! Imagine to what level he woulda been elevated to if he won the WC as a player AND as coach! He'd be seen as a God!

Anyways Trez>>>Everything Argentina

Jun 7, 2003
Maradona's biggest mistake in 2010 was not bringing Riquelme, I bet Argentina would have done better with his influence as Messi would have been freed from having to be the playmaker and been unleashed to score goals like he does with Barcelona.

Also, not bringing Zanetti and Cambiasso was stupid.
and against germany he had to play veron, to calm down the tempo fuck this, since im a child im waiting that argentina wins something. always the same shit, riquelme is the answer for all the problems and nobody seems to register it in argetina. but at least im not alone with my opinion, good good. this country has so much gold in players but not only one good coach. marcelo bielsa el loco was cool but i dont know what happened that year it broke my heart to see batigol crying.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He is.

Only slight difference is I prefer Xavi because you dont need to build the entire team around him like with Roman, riding every move and play on his shoulders is more taxing for a team. Meaning him being a "choker" is more likely to be stated because he is such a vital player for a team that his off days are more noticeable then others who are just part of the piece.

Too much of his career is defined on that one season in Barca (while main negative view of him in my part is his attitude/mentality, with Villareal, too bigheaded and stubborn), while simple matter is Van Gaal saw him as as a signing he was forced on by the higher ups, a political play, so he pretty much said fuck that. Deliberately played him as winger despite being space in playmaker role of the 3 man midfield, and ONLY started in copa games basically, rest mainly subs. Van Gaal is special kind of cookie...

If one is gonna mention Barca careers in this comparison, more to point out in dissapointed when it comes to Xavi's career before 2004, generally very underwhelming and inconsistent, to the point he felt unwanted and was close to leaving after every season. His main fault was that he was really nervous of taking initiative, playing without confidence and only playing it safe and anonymous (the Marchisio ghost jokes was way more applicable with him). Its funny to realize he used to be like that considering what a maestro he has been last half a decade or so.
I expected better from you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)