David Trezeguet (8 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I do like him(how could i not, after he scored that winning goal against greaseball NT in 2000). Saying he flopped in the Emirati league does not mean i dislike him. I'm just saying i watched him here, and he was shit. Still like him and wish him the best of luck though :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Injuries, which limited him to fewer than a handful of appearances, were cited as the official reason as the player terminated his contract. The club even praised his honesty, thanking him for not wanting to pick up a fat cheque when he felt he couldn't contribute.

But come the January transfer window, it seems matters of the heart convinced Trezeguet to wave an early farewell to Abu Dhabi. A call to arms from his boyhood club, River Plate in Argentina – his parents are Argentinian – proved irresistible. Trezeguet's injury concerns have miraculously disappeared, and the 34-year-old striker has fulfilled a lifetime ambition by signing a three-year deal. He is so spellbound he felt compelled to compare the act of joining River to winning the World Cup with France or collecting titles with Juventus and Monaco. "For me football is passion and I wasn't getting that in Arabian football … What better place to experience that than here?" he enthused. "Being here is a unique feeling, motivated by everything that River represents."

:touched:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

When I read stuff like that, it makes me sick to my stomach all over again when I see Amauri, Iaquinta and co. in our jersey...players not fit to clean Trezeguet's boots.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Injuries, which limited him to fewer than a handful of appearances, were cited as the official reason as the player terminated his contract. The club even praised his honesty, thanking him for not wanting to pick up a fat cheque when he felt he couldn't contribute.
"[/B]
:touched:

It's sickening that we have players like amauri and iaquinta in JUVE. I wish there were more players like Trez.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Me thinks it's time to tune into some River stream. Do they have streams from Segunda?

potential edit: It's actually called Primera B Nacional. Failed attempt to save face?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)