David Trezeguet (10 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Oh well,this is a very sad day,and still the board makes the weird choices,what is this..he could have just still played with us,give him the full 4.5,its not like 1.5 million is gonna kill Juve..this is strange very strange..

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I don't get it...we're still paying for his wages? We should have kept him then because now we lack one striker.

Weird.
It could be FI is full of shit, or on the other hand; perhaps it really is true he wanted to go there, but they couldn't afford his wages, and Juventus gave him that as a farewell gift.

But that sounds too much of a fairy tale and doesn't go along with our "the board is always wrong" policy. :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It could be FI is full of shit, or on the other hand; perhaps it really is true he wanted to go there, but they couldn't afford his wages, and Juventus gave him that as a farewell gift.

But that sounds too much of a fairy tale and doesn't go along with our "the board is always wrong" policy. :D
Yeah well true...still, who knows what happened. I doubt he was ditched TBH

Moras naci novog omiljenog igraca. Ako kazes Quagliarella ima muda da ti odsecem :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yeah well true...still, who knows what happened. I doubt he was ditched TBH

Moras naci novog omiljenog igraca. Ako kazes Quagliarella ima muda da ti odsecem :D
Ma Gigi je sad numero uno. Kakav Quagligaelelra. Ne znam mu ni ime napisat. :D

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Fuck, love you Trez one of my favourite players of all time. Its sad that we wont get to seen him and Alex team up again they were easily one of the best partnerships of the last decade. Good Luck in the future but i dont think i can bare to see you playing in another clubs jersey, i will watch your Hercules' youtube hightlights at the end of the season and i will probably cry :D

FORZA TREGEGUET....LEGEND :touched:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
very sad to see one of my favourite all time Juventus players leave,especially to see him go to such a nothing team . heres hoping he has a great season and no injuries

most players get a testimonial after 10 years loyal sevice,we send them to play out there days in obscurity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)