David Trezeguet (23 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
Bad translation:

The greetings of President David
Juventus have announced that the contract terminated by mutual agreement with David Trezeguet. The player quickly communicate its new destination in another club.
The President greets the Lambs: "I've been, like all Juventus fans, tied with David and his 171 goals in 10 years. A player who has averaged 17 goals a year does not need comments. It 'was a true love story, David will remain forever in the hearts of all us Juventus'

Juventus.it

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
:touched:

Damn, this just actually happened. No more Trezeguet. My god, I feel really sad right now.

What a legend, will never, ever be forgotten. The foreigner who scored the most goals in a Juve jersey.

LEGEND!

Everybody should have a Trez avatar.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Fuck me. I can't believe this has finally happened. :cry:

I'm gonna get seriously pissed tonight....

Forever Juventino!

:touched:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Chosing Hercules means only one thing, he is planning ahead for his retirement. It would have been great seeing him retire with the Juventus jersey but hopefully one day he will be back with another role.

A real legend and his absence is already feeling weird.

Mar 9, 2006
Chosing Hercules means only one thing, he is planning ahead for his retirement. It would have been great seeing him retire with the Juventus jersey but hopefully one day he will be back with another role.

A real legend and his absence is already feeling weird.
Chosing Hercules mean that this team based in hometown Treze wife , it was her decision too

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Gotta use his avatar now. :sad:

I wish he stayed for one home match so fans would say goodbye to him. It would rip my heart, like when I saw Nedved coming off the pitch. :sigh:

Long live David! Man, it fucking sucks to see our legends go one by one. Even sadder that they are getting replaced by the likes of Quagliarella.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)