David Trezeguet (24 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
This is sad news, he's a player we should have kept hold of, at least until the end of the season, it would have made more sense seeing as how we're paying his wages for the next season anyway?

That aside, thank you David for all the wonderful memories, you will be missed.

Forza Trezegol:flag1:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Well...this is a very sad moment for me as a Juve fan. Trezeguet was by far my favorite player on the team for the past 10 years. I guess this was inevitable in a way. I'm so glad I got to see him in New York back in May now that he's left. I hope he kicks ass at Hercules.

Forza David!

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Forza David, and thank you for everything!!!! You will always be in my heart as my favorite player! Thank God I had a chance to met you, it's one of the best moments of my life.

I fuckin love you man!!!

Forza king David!!!

Apr 15, 2006
I don't know what to say! Trezeguet was one of the icons of Juventus for me! He along with DP, Nedved, Camo and Buffon. Watching Juve play is not gonna be the same. Even if he was mostly invisible in his last few games, he'll never be invisible in our hearts! Thanks for all the goals and great moments Trez! I hope you live a happy life from now on.

Jun 18, 2007
I dont know what to think, this is now a completely different juve . I will miss Trezeguet. Theres only 2 legends left in the team buffon and alex. I think that the calciopoli really really fucked us and its gonna take long to get back to the best . I dont see juve winning any trophy this year. But this is just me, i hope to get wrong.

Goodbye Trez , thank you for being loyal all these years and for play with your heart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)